• 600 lbs Sumo Vs. 169 MMA Fighter
    24 replies, posted
[video=youtube;OWxlZ52O0rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWxlZ52O0rI[/video] The 600 lb pound guy looks like he's thinking "This is dumb" [editline]6th May 2012[/editline] fuck lemme get tags to work
He kinda reminds me of King Hippo from Punch-Out :v:
He tapped out, because there weren't enough people in the stadium to get him up again.
Gotta wonder how one gets so disgustingly fat
[QUOTE=Clementine;35857625]Gotta wonder how one gets so disgustingly fat[/QUOTE] Remember seeing a video somewhere how they basically wake up, train for a huge number of hours, then eat the only meal of the day, which is 7-9 times bigger than the average meal.
That was pretty interesting
Unexpected, I was expecting the Sumo to win
David and Goliath. :v:
[QUOTE=Clementine;35857625]Gotta wonder how one gets so disgustingly fat[/QUOTE] Sumo wrestlers are hotter than fire in Japan and are real ladies men. Sumo wrestlers in America are...well...just another American?
[QUOTE=GURREN LAGANN;35857711]Unexpected, I was expecting the Sumo to win[/QUOTE] Thats what they thought back in ufc 1 when some savate guy and a sumo guy fought first ufc fight ever and the sumo guy tripped back and the savate guy kicks him in the face teeth fly fights over it was like 15 seconds in total
Oh god when he was on the ground it would be like fighting a giant blob of lard. [t]http://www.hrwiki.org/w/images/f/fd/Da_Huuuuuudge.png[/t]
I was expecting the sumo dude to eat him.
[QUOTE=Clementine;35857625]Gotta wonder how one gets so disgustingly fat[/QUOTE] They're very healthy, Sumo wrestlers lead a very strict lifestyle and follow a straight diet.
Why are they so fat then?
[QUOTE=cyclocius;35858470]They're very healthy, Sumo wrestlers lead a very strict lifestyle and follow a straight diet.[/QUOTE] The negative effects of the sumo lifestyle become dangerously apparent later in life. Sumo wrestlers have a life expectancy of between 60 and 65, more than 10 years shorter than the average Japanese male. They often develop diabetes, high blood pressure, and are prone to heart attacks. The excessive intake of alcohol can lead to liver problems and the stress on their joints can cause arthritis. Recently, the standards of weight gain are becoming less strict, in an effort to improve the overall health of the wrestlers.[16][17] The average height of sumo wrestlers is around 180 cm (5' 11). [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumo[/url]
Sumo wrestlers were revered and considered beautiful in ancient Japanese culture because they could afford to eat well in a time when everyone else was famished. The Japanese people of a village would elect the strongest man in their community and give him all of their food and have him train and then enter him in competitions with other villages.
I sometimes wonder if this if fake... Pride was really weird very unfair sometimes.... He was hitting the sumo in the back of the head
"This is horrible.. this is like Jaws.."
Looks like some kind of a blob monster trying to merge with a person.
[QUOTE=-=killazebra=-;35876942]I sometimes wonder if this if fake... Pride was really weird very unfair sometimes.... He was hitting the sumo in the back of the head[/QUOTE] Do mean unfair as in open weight because. Weight wasnt a problem for nogueira when he fought bob sapp and armbarred him. But yes pride has some crazy rules like kicking a guy when he is on the ground. But they pause the fight immediately if they have a cut.
the sumo dude looked so sad. i felt sorry for him. i'm not even sure why. looked like he was just there to be laughed at. like a freak of nature i guess he got himself that way though
am I the only one to finds it interesting to see an Asian MMA Fighter and an African American Sumo Wrestler in the same ring?
[QUOTE=Raizo;35887996]am I the only one to finds it interesting to see an Asian MMA Fighter and an African American Sumo Wrestler in the same ring?[/QUOTE] yes. i was expecting an asian sumo wrestler and an american MMA fighter.
domination
absolute savage
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.