• Fail Compilation April 2012 || TNL
    47 replies, posted
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4So0YH_tK6I[/media]
Cool, TNL is back on youtube.
I look forward to these every month. Watching people fail never gets old.
Is that his original channel or just a re-upload? All those videos were uploaded today, so it's pretty sketch.
oh my fucking god, 90% of this is so cringe-worthy.
Oh my, some many stunt fails, painful ones, too.
great comp as usual. more people landing on their heads these days.
"YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE YOLO LOL" Deserved it.
[I]"No man, only dorks wear helmets."[/I]
I can't be the only one who gets a bit dizzy looking at those YouTube-stabilized clips.
Laughed so hard at 1:54 :v:
I'm sorry, but 1:58 is beyond beyond BEYOND fucking retarded Seriously, this is the dumbest shit I have ever seen a teenager do on youtube.
So many head injuries, so few helmets...
I can understand every single thing happening in that video, like how it was mainly just accidents or fuck ups. But what the fuck was with the guy getting that glass broken on his back on purpose by someone on a swing.
[QUOTE=HoodedSniper;35786340]I can understand every single thing happening in that video, like how it was mainly just accidents or fuck ups. But what the fuck was with the guy getting that glass broken on his back on purpose by someone on a swing.[/QUOTE] Probably some guys imitating Jackass or doing a bad stunt.
my head hurts
Oh my god! The guy @ 3.32 is one of my friends! They recorded this in my town.. awesome..
I saw a gif of the one around 6:00 from a different perspective a couple days ago, but I can't find it
Oh my god, I love these!
What TNL taught me: 1) Don't ever try to impress anyone with a physical stunt 2) Don't go outside
the jump between videos at 6:48 was pretty cool, thought it was the same video for a second
TNL makes the best compilation vids. He seems to be the only person on youtube that understands that adding some shitty pop song underneath the footage ruins the entire fucking thing.
[QUOTE=Clavus;35787087]What TNL taught me: 1) Don't ever try to impress anyone with a physical stunt 2) Don't go outside[/QUOTE] Should be more like: Wear a helmet.
6:29 oh god my sides [IMG]http://puu.sh/sszB[/IMG]
I love how there's so many situations where you immediately see what's gonna go wrong, yet these people failed to see that.
Why do people try to backflip so much oh god Also, female unicycle basketball: a thing that exists.
Oh my god I missed these!
I love the hammer throw guy that triumphantly raises his arms when he smashes the distance marker
Glad I can watch these on youtube again. Anyone else notice youtube videos only buffer when you're watching it now, can't pre-load shit and watch it later.
[QUOTE=latin_geek;35787803]Why do people try to backflip so much oh god Also, female monocycle basketball: a thing that exists.[/QUOTE] they're using unicycles?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.