• Planetary Annihilation reached their goal of 900k! (update video)
    45 replies, posted
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgSV2ddOYsI[/media]
Wow almost 1 million for a Kickstarter video game..kinda feels like a huge waste of money..
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457492]Wow almost 1 million for a Kickstarter video game..kinda feels like a huge waste of money..[/QUOTE] Fuck No
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457492]Wow almost 1 million for a Kickstarter video game..kinda feels like a huge waste of money..[/QUOTE] but I want this game :(
A shame it'll never get close to wasteland 2's 2.9 million... this is another project that deserves it.
Happy to see this got funded, can't wait to play it!
i donated 20k to this game! im glad that they made it!
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457492]Wow almost 1 million for a Kickstarter video game..kinda feels like a huge waste of money..[/QUOTE] Duck and cover everyone, carpetboxing inbound. [IMG]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8682/boxbombardment.jpg[/IMG]
Are they not going to include the other stuff like Navy combat just because they didn't get an extra 200k? If that's the case they're really out of bounds. I perfectly understand a 1mil budget for the game overall, but 200k per extra bit? uhh...
[QUOTE=Kodeac;37457751]i donated 20k to this game! im glad that they made it![/QUOTE] No you didn't.
[I]awesome[/I]
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457492]Wow almost 1 million for a Kickstarter video game..kinda feels like a huge waste of money..[/QUOTE] You're a waste of money
[QUOTE=don818;37457778]Are they not going to include the other stuff like Navy combat just because they didn't get an extra 200k? If that's the case they're really out of bounds. I perfectly understand a 1mil budget for the game overall, but 200k per extra bit? uhh...[/QUOTE] Extra development costs extra money.
[QUOTE=Glorbo;37457500]Fuck No[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Te Great Skeeve;37457560]but I want this game :([/QUOTE] [QUOTE=smeismastger;37457756]Duck and cover everyone, carpetboxing inbound. [/QUOTE]Yea I kinda figured this would happen, look I understand, it's a cool game and all, but I don't know, I just feel like the money could have been more useful if it had gone towards something else, but obviously the same could be said about [B]a lot[/B] of things, but I digress. [QUOTE=DrLuckyLuke;37457819]You're a waste of money[/QUOTE]ok
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457492]Wow almost 1 million for a Kickstarter video game..kinda feels like a huge waste of money..[/QUOTE] Why is any more of a waste of money than the money spent on just about any other form of entertainment?
[QUOTE=carcarcargo;37457873]Why is any more of a waste of money than the money spent on just about any other form of entertainment?[/QUOTE]Yea I know thats what I just said [quote]but obviously the same could be said about a lot of things[/quote]
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457857]Yea I kinda figured this would happen, look I understand, it's a cool game and all, but I don't know, I just feel like the money could have been more useful if it had gone towards something else, but obviously the same could be said about [B]a lot[/B] of things, but I digress.[/QUOTE] What is it with idiots assuming every penny a person spends has to go to bloody charity? People enjoy games so they spend money that they earn on them. Do you also disagree with people buying DVD's and music as well because it "could have gone to something more useful" [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Killer900;37457883]Yea I know thats what I just said[/QUOTE] Then why say it in the first place when you clearly knew it was stupid?
[video=youtube;jS0RA9eCsQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0RA9eCsQk[/video] I've waited over 10 years for something like this. I am ecstatic.
[QUOTE=carcarcargo;37457893]What is it with idiots assuming every penny a person spends has to go to bloody charity? People enjoy games so they spend money that they earn on them. Do you also disagree with people buying DVD's and music as well because it "could have gone to something more useful" [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] Then why say it in the first place when you clearly knew it was stupid?[/QUOTE]Wow what the fuck is your problem? No need to get all hostile, I fucking get it it was a stupid thing to say no need to jump down my damn throat about it.
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457857]Yea I kinda figured this would happen, look I understand, it's a cool game and all, but I don't know, I just feel like the money could have been more useful if it had gone towards something else, but obviously the same could be said about [B]a lot[/B] of things, but I digress.[/QUOTE] I'M GONNA POST A NEGATIVE COMMENT IN A THREAD AND NOT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING. THIS CAN'T BE A BAD IDEA.
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457957]Wow what the fuck is your problem? No need to get all hostile, I fucking get it it was a stupid thing to say no need to jump down my damn throat about it.[/QUOTE] Because you made a stupid comment and then tried to point me out as being an idiot by saying you knew it was a stupid post?
[QUOTE=Killer900;37457957]Wow what the fuck is your problem? No need to get all hostile, I fucking get it it was a stupid thing to say no need to jump down my damn throat about it.[/QUOTE] He's an idiot who thinks he'll gain some imaginary points from an imaginary audience for being as edgy insulting dickhead as possible for one mistake one makes.
[QUOTE=carcarcargo;37458065]Because you made a stupid comment and then tried to point me out as being an idiot by saying you knew it was a stupid post?[/QUOTE]Uh actually I wasn't trying to "point you out as being an idiot", I honestly don't know where you got that idea from. I only did that because you had posted a couple seconds after I had posted and I was just reiterating the fact that I just then realized it was a stupid thing to say, you need to relax.
[QUOTE=Killer900;37458170]Uh actually I wasn't trying to "point you out as being an idiot", I honestly don't know where you got that idea from. I only did that because you had posted a couple seconds after I had posted and I was just reiterating the fact that I just then realized it was a stupid thing to say, you need to relax.[/QUOTE] Oh, I apologise
I'm gonna play the shit out of this game. I played so much Total Annihilation that I got good at spelling annihilation
[QUOTE=Adius Shadow;37461332]I'm gonna play the shit out of this game. I played so much Total Annihilation that I got good at spelling annihilation[/QUOTE] This.
Kickstarters great and all but I kind of dislike how a lot of games do this kind of "LOOK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE, IF YOU GIVE US MORE MONEY" kind of thing. [t]http://niggaupload.com/images/FbK0d.png[/t] Hopefully it will reach at least one of these goals, but it will still feel like we are missing out on part of the game for the ones they dont get enough for.
Can't wait for this game. Hopefully it will be as awesome as it's Kickstarter trailer was. [QUOTE=tom1029;37461672]Kickstarters great and all but I kind of dislike how a lot of games do this kind of "LOOK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE, IF YOU GIVE US MORE MONEY" kind of thing. [t]http://niggaupload.com/images/FbK0d.png[/t] Hopefully it will reach at least one of these goals, but it will still feel like we are missing out on part of the game for the ones they dont get enough for.[/QUOTE] If we miss out on them, they might add it later as DLC or a free add-on if sales of the game are high enough.
Wasteland 2 and a real sequel to Total Annihilation? come here kickstarter, you deserve a very deep hug.
[QUOTE=tom1029;37461672]Kickstarters great and all but I kind of dislike how a lot of games do this kind of "LOOK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE, IF YOU GIVE US MORE MONEY" kind of thing. [t]http://niggaupload.com/images/FbK0d.png[/t] Hopefully it will reach at least one of these goals, but it will still feel like we are missing out on part of the game for the ones they dont get enough for.[/QUOTE]It's because it costs money to do things.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.