• A child hides his weed in game boxes [~420 MLG~]
    179 replies, posted
we should send the video to the kids parents
[QUOTE=TaZz_RyAn;35759667]Back in elementary school some kid tried to sell me "white powder" that makes you "really fast and hyper". I was only seven at the time.[/QUOTE] I think at seven years old you're old enough to have sugar.
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;35759715]reminds me of my friend, he died from smoking 3 weeds true story[/QUOTE] 3 whole weeds? that's off the rails
stopped at the monster Xbox
Never would have thought of that as his age.
Those are some funky white stains on his desk and I have seen 10 year olds chewing Khat leaves so It doesn't surprise me that this kid can get cannabis
What crazy country are you guys from where you can get marijuana in junior high? Damn.
He must have horrible parents.
I just can't resist: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z3aXpvhBdGM#t=53s[/url]
I really hope his parents stumble upon this video one day.
[QUOTE=ILY;35759423]"I'm a back in the day gamer" ahahaha[/QUOTE] Well maybe not back in HIS days, but i still admire how he prefers the old games over the new COD games and stuff. He also seems pretty mature for his age.
[QUOTE=Str4fe;35760249]Well maybe not back in HIS days, but i still admire how he prefers the old games over the new COD games and stuff. [b]He also seems pretty mature for his age.[/b][/QUOTE] Hahahahaha you can't be serious
Well finland must be a big fucking exception, because he is WAY more mature than kids over here. I mean a LOT. He didn't swear, he wasn't all "Gangsta n shit". Infact i cant even see what is specifically immature about him, except his high pitched voice. And thats an xbox 360. And it got monster energy stickers on it. Sure you could say that hes too young to smoke weed.
[img]http://www.8-bitcentral.com/images/nintendo/gameCube/bottom.jpg[/img] Dro goes here.
It’s wrong to get high. For in doing so you reject the counsel of the God who made you. And by intoxication you lose what should be a full control of your mental and moral faculties. You become a threat to yourself and a risk to those around you ... It should be illegal to get high and any substance should be controlled whose normal use makes one high.
[QUOTE=HoodedSniper;35760443]It’s wrong to get high. For in doing so you reject the counsel of the God who made you. And by intoxication you lose what should be a full control of your mental and moral faculties. You become a threat to yourself and a risk to those around you ... It should be illegal to get high and any substance should be controlled whose normal use makes one high.[/QUOTE] Please oh please be ironic/sarcastic Please.
Its not even an original xbox, its an xbox 360 elite.
[QUOTE=Lanopo;35760421][img]http://www.8-bitcentral.com/images/nintendo/gameCube/bottom.jpg[/img] Dro goes here.[/QUOTE] All of the cool kids put it in the PS2. [t]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/PS2-Fat-Console-Back.jpg/1280px-PS2-Fat-Console-Back.jpg[/t]
Really hope next gen consoles feature useless pockets to put weed in.
I don't really see whats wrong with it. Yeah it might mess with the development of his brain since he's young, but that's really about it. And who here really gives a fuck about that? The people that I've met that are mega stoners aren't that messed up at all. They don't have a chronic cough and they seem pretty normal. Except for their bad short term memory. I'd like an explanation of why people think this is so dumb, rather than hiding behind the ratings with no explanation.
[QUOTE=DinoJesus;35759472]It depends on the school and were you live. I'm guessing you probably went to a private school.[/QUOTE] From what I hear, private gradeschools are really bad about opiates and painkillers.
[QUOTE=Lankist;35760724]From what I hear, private gradeschools are really bad about opiates and painkillers.[/QUOTE] I went to a boarding school/public school. It was funny because all the public school kids who live at home had there cute little weed and ritlin. While us dorm kids had the coke, ecstasy, and oxycotton. So ya, private schools are really bad about drugs.
this kid is like 12 years old prolly went to his front lawn picked up dead grass and put it in a bag and called it weed
[QUOTE=HoodedSniper;35760778]I went to a boarding school/public school. It was funny because all the public school kids who live at home had there cute little weed and ritlin. While us dorm kids had the coke, ecstasy, and oxycotton. So ya, private schools are really bad about drugs.[/QUOTE] Hey guess what It isn't hard to get drugs in any stage of life If you have the cash you will always be able to get it
is anyone else mad that the kid said "The Original Xbox" and pointed out his fucking 360
Don't even back in the day at me you little shit... Show me your weed in a NES cartridge and I'll applaud you.
[QUOTE=Red scout?;35759437]>been in education since I was 6-7 years old. >Never seen a single trace of anyone consuming or selling it. Doesn't sound plausible to me.[/QUOTE] You are kidding right? Dude you know how much tree I got in high school... Trust me dealers are in schools...
[QUOTE=Indyclone77;35760837]Hey guess what It isn't hard to get drugs in any stage of life If you have the cash you will always be able to get it[/QUOTE] Ya I know? I was answering that guys question about private schools and drugs.
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;35760853]is anyone else mad that the kid said "The Original Xbox" and pointed out his fucking 360[/QUOTE] A young kid saying stupid things. That somehow makes you mad? Seriously who gives a fuck.
[QUOTE=Lanopo;35760550]Really hope next gen consoles feature useless pockets to put weed in.[/QUOTE] So far in the history of consoles, I think PS2 is winning here.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.