• Fast Anime
    4,958 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Damjen;53050412]In more positive news: Mahoutsukai no Yome made me cry today, amazing episode. If you somehow missed it last season you'd better start before it ends, for I will hunt down everybody who didn't with my blu-ray set and force them to experience it.[/QUOTE] [sp]I didn't find it that effective personally, we'd only met that guy briefly in one episode before and he wasn't really the focus back then anyway. I'm not going to hold that against it though, considering how damn good it is overall.[/sp]
koi wa ameagari no you ni is so cute ahhhhhh
[QUOTE=K4ZMA;53050456]I'm here for the balls hype action and FRANXX is great to me so far I can't believe it's just sexy Pacific Rim[/QUOTE] If it keeps with the action and doesn't try to have a terribly deep story or anything it should be fun.
[QUOTE=Moreto;53050543]If it keeps with the action and doesn't try to have a terribly deep story or anything it should be fun.[/QUOTE] It's 24 episodes Trigger show, get that bottle out we gonna get smashed together.
[QUOTE=Damjen;53050557]It's 24 episodes Trigger show, get that bottle out we gonna get smashed together.[/QUOTE] Kaha that's why I was gonna skip it originally, but everyone here was talking about it so much I figured I should try it at least.
[QUOTE=Damjen;53050557]It's 24 episodes Trigger show, get that bottle out we gonna get smashed together.[/QUOTE] It's a a-1 pictures and trigger show. Trigger didn't make it themselves.
Yeah the second half just screamed Old Gainax-Trigger. Good shit. Although the first part did help in putting up a feeling. I hope things only progress from here and doesn't delve into complete melodrama (like kiznaiver) for too long because DITFX might be a fucking ride if it only goes up.
[QUOTE=Niney;53050631]It's a a-1 pictures and trigger show. Trigger didn't make it themselves.[/QUOTE] Only a-1 was credited with this episode
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.