• coin farming thread
    5,221 replies, posted
need epic internet points
I've got a great business proposal but I need to know that you have got the coin to prove that you are a worthy business partner.
are these the hot new crypto thing
I need 10 coins kthx
👮🏻🚨🔫 This is the police, nobody moves and everyone drop your coins.
http://i.imgur.com/Gp69L.jpg
if you give me some coin I'm going to buy you a pack of beer
Fuck it I'll buy into this scam
Hah, they added an animation for giving someone a coin. Check it out
I wonder how long before the purge
https://i.imgur.com/h4yejOq.png Too bad I can't do that. Someone should give me a coin *wink* *wink*
I need 5 more coin for four of paper. ...But really though I'm so close to getting a background now, 5 more to go!
hello friends if you could donate just a little more coins just a little bit more and I can pay for the avatar background
I see you are also a man of wastefullness.
I honestly didn't expect the cost to ramp up so much for each pixel. At a rate of 3 coins per day (on average), you'd need to be active everyday for literally 10 years to get the old size back.
Might as well save up coin for a background, at least those are neat
Can I pay my rent with coins?
no
just create a facepunch crypto and use that
Give me a coin and I'll give it back
Fellas please
holla holla get the dollar h o l l a h o l l a g e t t h e d o l l a r
Hello everyone.
Need For Coins: Most Wanted
Why does this thread and WAYT exist at the same time? They're just the same thing. Also posting because I don't actually know how this coin system works so I want to check.
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me He's just a poor boy from a poor family Spare him his life from this monstrosity Easy come easy go will you let me go
I'm pretty sure this is an illegal operation. You're all just disgusting criminal scum.
Thanks to this i got a background, should've read the background thread though since it didn't line up properly
I got more coins than real money
This is my obligatory, daily post here.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.