• Trump admin considering replacing Mike Pence on the 2020 ticket
    34 replies, posted
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/12/mike-pence-2020-mueller-trump After Michael Cohen’s surprise plea agreement last week and Robert Mueller’s latest disclosure that Michael Flynn sat for 19 interviews with the special counsel’s office, the West Wing walls can feel like they’re closing in. “They’re freaking out,” a former White House official told me, reflecting an emerging consensus that Mueller’s investigation is entering the endgame. But the ominous signs of Mueller’s progress have not completely overwhelmed other subplots. On Monday, Trump hosted a 2020 strategy meeting with a group of advisers. Among the topics discussed was whether Mike Pence should remain on the ticket, given the hurricane-force political headwinds Trump will face, as demonstrated by the midterms, a source briefed on the session told me. “They’re beginning to think about whether Mike Pence should be running again,” the source said, adding that the advisers presented Trump with new polling that shows Pence doesn’t expand Trump’s coalition. “He doesn’t detract from it, but he doesn’t add anything either,” the source said. Last month, The New York Times reported that Trump had been privately asking advisers if Pence could be trusted, and that outside advisers have been pushing Nikki Haley to replace Pence. Trump’s doubts about Pence are surprising given Pence’s frequent public encomiums and professions of loyalty. “Trump waxes and wanes on everyone,” a prominent Republican close to the White House explained. Part of what’s driving the debate over Pence’s political value is Trump’s stalled search for a chief of staff to replace John Kelly. According to a source, Kelly has recently been telling Trump that Pence doesn’t help him politically. The theory is that Kelly is unhappy that Pence’s 36-year-old chief of staff, Nick Ayers, has been openly campaigning for Kelly’s job. “Kelly has started to get more political and he’s whispering to Trump that Trump needs a running mate who can help him more politically,” the source said. (The White House did not respond to a request for comment.)
Trump/Hannity 2020
How cute. He still thinks he's going to be the nominee in 2020. (Okay, granted, there's still a chance he escapes all of this unscathed, but at this point I'm pretty confident that an indictment is happening in the next few months.)
2020 Twist: Donald Trump decides that the only way to fight criminals, is with criminals, and teams up with none other than... https://files.facepunch.com/forum/upload/132/9db3df93-356e-4138-92d8-2b0fa7961efa/image.png Trump/Clinton 2020
Wouldn't be surprised if because Pence wants to gtfo of this mad house.
Even the Vice President gets fired.
There's been reports lately that Trump seriously doubts Pence's loyalty to him. Which makes sense. Pence is evil but he's not mentally impaired, so he probably wants to get off Mr Trump's wild ride.
omg please do it.
I want to see /r/The_Donald turn against Pence. They worship him right now but they've shown that they'll instantly turn against anybody Daddy Trump talks shit about. I need to watch this go down.
They've already 180'd on NN once Daddy Don started railing against it.
They've 180'd on several individuals involved in or adjacent to the Mueller investigation, some multiple times. I read /r/T_D a lot, okay. The moderation there is absolutely insane, the opinions you're allowed to present are very narrow. /r/T_D being like it is has a lot more to do with the people running the place than it does with the actual users of the subreddit. Remember that one time Trump said "we need to take away people's guns first and go through due process later," in clear violation of the Second Amendment? It was right after a mass shooting (I can't remember which one at all {lmao the absolute state of things if I don't remember which one but whatever}). /r/T_D was absolutely SPAMMED with regular users saying things like 2A FOREVER and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. For a brief span of about five hours, /r/T_D actually turned against Trump almost entirely. Then the mods wiped all of those threads completely clean and none of them even remember it now. It stands out to me so much after all this time because it's such an "always been at war with Eastasia" moment.
Watch Pence try to get the nomination for president instead.
Weird inversion of the 1912 presidential election
Trump / Alex Jones 2020 Trump dies on the first week
Trump/Trump 2020 pick whichever other Trump you hate the most to be your VP
TD is one of the creepiest things on the internet.
The After Earth sequel that no one asked for.
I bet he's asked someone at least once if he could be his own VP.
Thank you for your service. I can't stomach going there for more than a few minutes, but I see all the stuff that bleeds out of it.
If this actually happened, I'm pretty sure the alt-right would commit suicide en-masse. Either that or have meltdowns in plain sight and start trashing public property while gibbering about chemicals in the water corrupting their precious god emperor.
it amounts to emotional self-harm so I really wouldn't recommend it
"Can I have Eric do it?"
He'd probably have Ivanka do it instead
I think the simulation would collapse if that happened. You know that sound when your computer has to think real hard and the fans all go into turbo speed? That would be space-time.
"We've always stood with Hillary" That's why I don't.
he always wants ivanka to do it why am i like this
I think it was the Vegas shooting but I'm not 100% certain on that, either.
You know the reason he hates pence right now is that he is the only person Trump cany fire in the Whitehouse.
How common is this? The last time I can remember is when Nixon replaced Agnew. (History once again repeating itself)
I think Trump administration should consider replacing Trump.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.