• 3 Florida radio stations to air Trump speeches hourly until the 2020 election
    19 replies, posted
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/3-florida-radio-stations-to-air-2-minute-trump-speeches-every-hour-through-2020-election/ar-AABbAZh A trio of Florida radio stations have announced they will each be broadcasting two minute snippets of Trump speeches every hour of every day until the end of the 2020 presidential race, with the first broadcasts to begin Friday. Gulf Coast Media Inc., which owns 105.1, WASJ, HANK FM, 103.5 WKNK and Classic Rock 95.9 WRBA in Bay County Florida, announced the news in a press release Friday morning. "Gulf Coast Media, Inc. senior management acknowledged that broadcasting the President's speeches may not be consistent with conventional commercial FM radio, but we have taken this approach to show the community's sincere appreciation for President Donald Trump's work in Panama City and Bay County," the station said. On Wednesday, President Trump spoke in Panama City Beach, Florida, and announced that he would dedicate hundreds of millions of dollars in additional relief funds to assist residents still recovering from the aftermath of Hurricane Michael. The Category 5 storm slammed into the Panhandle in October 2018, wreaking significant damage. Samuel Rogatinsky, a spokesman for Gulf Coast Media, said so far the reaction from listeners has been positive. To avoid running afoul of Federal Communications Commission equal time guidelines, Gulf Coast Media will be required to offer similar airtime to other presidential candidates if they request it — something Rogatinsky said the company would be happy to do.
This doesn't at all seem like the sort of thing you could use to draw direct parallels to any other fascistic, egomaniacal dictators. Nosiree. Nope I mean come on
If anything, I hope this would help people get tired of listening to him/his contradictions reveal themselves over and over and people catch on. Still, I probably am trying too hard to be optimistic.
Damn.... this is just like something out of George Orwell's Brave New Animal Farm (published in 1984).....
I think this is more trump then anyone can handle. Why are they even doing this? I know radio is dead but is that the answer?
Ah yes, Trump's fantastic job ensuring Florida will be submerged under water. Probably for the best. Fucking Florida.
On Wednesday, President Trump spoke in Panama City Beach, Florida, and announced that he would dedicate hundreds of millions of dollars in additional relief funds to assist residents still recovering from the aftermath of Hurricane Michael. The Category 5 storm slammed into the Panhandle in October 2018, wreaking significant damage. But fuck Puerto Rico, am I right, guys?
If they hadn't come out and said it directly, there would be no way of knowing if they were for or against Trump since most of his speeches are largely incoherent anyways.
How to cut your ratings in half 101.
Isn't this the exact shit North Korea does on loud speakers all across the country? Lmao
This is Florida. If anything they'll get better ratings.
I'm so glad I don't listen to radio anymore.
Heil Hitler Trump
Because it makes the old decrepit boomers happy
This dovetails excellently with the Republican Congress refusing to uphold the referendum giving felons the right to vote, which passed last year. Fuck this state.
Florida is pretty evenly split 50/50 with close to 5 million for both sides, maybe slightly more towards democrats. If anything it'll annoy Florida to the point of hurting Trump more than helping
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091026103546/half-life/en/images/c/cd/Second_Breencast_close.jpg
Yep, thats my batshit crazy disaster-stricken county. Fuck this place so hard.
"two minute snippets of Trump speeches" It's like they've gone from accidentally resembling George Orwell to directly reading from the book as a set of instructions. At least in Orwell's universe the two minutes hate was only once per day instead of every hour on the hour. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
All instances of the audience booing or call in complaints will be replaced with recorded "sieg heil" chants.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.