• Error 10011 on Startup
    4 replies, posted
For the past two hours, i have been searching for a way to even load into the actual game from my desktop. every time i try, it tells me "error code:10011" and it makes me exit out of the program. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game uninstalling and reinstalling easy anti-cheat i really want to be able to play this game and i am very frustrated and i don't know what else to do. please help me
it also says this under more details GameID: 12 (64bit) Windows Version: 10.0 (Build 17763) Error Code: 10011 Process Exit Code: FFFFFFFFh UUID: ad70388e-88df-ec5c-b599-aa8cf468f131 Processes list: applicationframehost.exe audiodg.exe browser_broker.exe chrome.exe cmd.exe comppkgsrv.exe conhost.exe corsair.service.cpuidremote64.exe corsair.service.displayadapter.exe corsair.service.exe csrss.exe ctfmon.exe discord.exe dllhost.exe dwm.exe easyanticheat.exe epicgameslauncher.exe explorer.exe fontdrvhost.exe gamebarpresencewriter.exe googlecrashhandler.exe googlecrashhandler64.exe icue.exe java.exe lcore.exe lockapp.exe logiregistryservice.exe logitechg_discord.exe lsass.exe memory compression microsoft.photos.exe microsoftedge.exe microsoftedgecp.exe microsoftedgesh.exe msmpeng.exe nissrv.exe nvdisplay.container.exe officehubtaskhost.exe onedrive.exe openwith.exe opmanagertrayicon.exe postgres.exe registry remindersserver.exe runtimebroker.exe rust.exe searchindexer.exe searchui.exe securityhealthservice.exe securityhealthsystray.exe services.exe settingsynchost.exe sgrmbroker.exe shellexperiencehost.exe sihost.exe skypeapp.exe skypebackgroundhost.exe skypebridge.exe smartscreen.exe smss.exe spoolsv.exe steam.exe steamservice.exe steamwebhelper.exe svchost.exe systemsettings.exe systemsettingsbroker.exe taskhostw.exe video.ui.exe windowsinternal.composableshell.experiences.textinput.inputapp. wininit.exe winlogon.exe winstore.app.exe wmiprvse.exe wrapper.exe wudfhost.exe xsplit.gamecaster.exe xsplit.gamecaster.gs32.exe xsplit.gamecaster.gs64.exe xsplit.xgcbp.exe
Verify/repair your Visual C++ redistributables, in "Programs and Features" in the Windows control panel.
how do i do that? when i double click it, it asks me if i want to uninstall. but if i right click it, the only option i have is to uninstall
never mind! i gotr it to work! thank you sooooooo much <3
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.