• Phoenix woman sent date 159k text messages, threatened to turn his kidneys into
    41 replies, posted
https://www.foxnews.com/us/phoenix-woman-sent-date-159000-text-messages-threatened-to-turn-his-kidneys-into-sushi-police
Dating is scary
you can just tell from her stare that she's mental.
pretty sure Fox News isn't an allowed source like, ever this isn't even one of their local stations that are sometimes a bit better, this is just straight Fox News
I don't see it... Every time there's a mugshot in an article people always make the same kind of comments. I don't think you'd have the same impression if you just saw these persons randomly in the street.
I don't know about you guys but a holes a hole
Nobody looks good in their mugshot. Ever.
that's definitely you searching for something to say "See! She just looks crazy!"
>“Oh what would I do with your blood! I’d wanna bathe in it,” one text read, according to court documents. The man called police in April 2018 after surveillance footage from his home showed Ades taking a bath in his tub while he was away on a trip. Paradise Valley police arrested Ades and also discovered a large butcher knife in her vehicle. She was later charged with first-degree criminal trespassing of a residential structure. I wish someone loved me this much.
...i really don't.
Whats your number? I'll make sure you feel unsafe at night knowing that an insane manlet is currently frantically texting you sweet nothings
Yeah but a hole that threatens to turn your kidneys into sushi is definitely an inferior hole.
Doesn't that make it all the more better? What's a little risk done to anyone. And why would I even need kidneys anyways.
So the article mentions that this was over roughly 10 months of time. Which means that she sent over 200 texts a day. Holy fuck, this woman is insane.
I'll take get, ive made worse mistakes.
I thought I was clingy, christ.
You are. Stop texting me
sexting*
https://www.askideas.com/media/83/You-can-let-your-smile-change-people-but-dont-let-people-change-your-smile..jpg
yes my dream wife..
I knew you fucking got them all. Respond to me, you rude prick. /s of course
Not the best example because hes a twat that can use celebrity status to get out of everything, and also his money.
Who is "Jeremy Meeks"?
Do NOT stick your rick in crazy. Let me repeat: Do NOT stick your dick in crazy. It's never worth it. Source: very close family member made that mistake four years ago and the woman in question has made all our lives a living hell ever since. Can't go into details for legal reasons. DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK ON CRAZY.
Agreed. Went for some chick in LA and then I found myself holed up in a buddhist cult
And what's her cell company?
https://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2016/01/bowiemugshotcropped.jpg I raise you this.
at least in jail so i feel safe at night
Bowie woulda looked good as a corpse so that's an unfair comparison.
That's for Polidicks, in SH it's fine.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.