Policy on Server Wipes:
We don’t want to be wiping the server every 2 weeks. We want to keep the server up as long as possible. It’s so stupid restarting everything twice a month, isn’t it?
HOW TO CONNECT:
In-game hit F1 then type net.connect rust.CMWgaming.com:28970
Starter Kit: Asterisk signifies items received only once upon connection of server.
Full Leather Suit
x50 9MM Ammo*
2 Supply Signals*
- No Words of racism / bigotry. Use will result in ban without warning.
- No Glitching/Hacking/Cheating
- No building on/near loot points
Added Loot Points:
Resource Fort (x: 5400, y: 438, z: -3395) <-- Has 11 Loot bins!!!
Portugal Barns (x: 4369, y: 446, z: -4371) <-- Has 7 Loot bins!!!
Two hits from a pick axe will remove items on YOUR foundation only. You must start from the high item and work your way down. To prevent misuse of this, you only get limited amount of raw material in return. You can also remove your own items such as storage boxes/doors/etc.
- Autolocation tracking. Sign in with your Steam Name/ID on http://rustnuts.com while in the server and it will automatically show your location!
- /rank and /stats
- /list to show available players
- Doorshare /share <playername> /unshare <playername>
We customized the loot so that the chances at military weapons/armors (kevlar) are significantly decreased. Pistols, 9mm Ammo, Shotgun ammo, shotguns, consumables, and leather/rad suits are failry common. Bolt action is the highest probability of being found in as “military weapon”, MP5A4 is second, and M4 last. Kevlar pieces will randomly drop from Supply Drops. Supply Signals are available in JunkSpawnLoot boxes, as well as, random from Supply Drops. C4/Grenades can only be found in supply drops. Explosives are not currently in the loot table, however, will be introduced as population grows (We will inform you of this when it happens!). The intent of this to decrease the need for wipes. We got tired of servers wiping every other week because people were to OP.
- Metal building parts are most frequent from Supply Drops, and are random out of mutant animals and boxes.