[ 1/25 FRESH WIPE ] --- [US] HardcorePVP [Sleep / NoCraftC4 / Half Craft / DoorShare / No Abuse! / Drops@25 ] ---

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!! We are wiping the [US-West] Hardcore PVP [Sleepers/DoorShare] Server AGAIN:)

**net.connect 50.97.235.73:28115

Server Location: San Jose, CA
Server has been wiped 1/25/2014 @ 1:15pm PST

Our Motive:
We are a fairly sizable group of FPS players who play here and want a friendly PVP environment. We appreciate high skilled CS/CoD/BF players who want a challenging server to shoot people in. Before this last wipe it seemed hard to find skilled FPS players, so now that we are wiping, we are hoping that will change.

We welcome clans and small groups alike who want to take part in some intense shoot outs.

What you need to know!:

-Hackers will be dispatched FAST! I have zero tolerance for hacking, and I’m very good at spotting the hackers even before they strike.
-ZERO Admin abuse occurs here. That means no teleporting for gain, or spawning items for anyone gain. I am VERY strict.
-Airdrops have been stripped of “Explosives” and had “Explosive Charges” put in their place. This is to prevent rampant usage of C4
-Airdrops will be set @ 25 starting out, with the possibility of being raised later.
-Oxide is installed with minimal plugins. Only Door Sharing, Oxmin, and the loot table mod for now.
-Crafting is now set at HALF

I hope to see you guys there! And please, don’t hesitate to add me on steam for questions or ask me questions here.

(User was banned for this post ("make one thread for your server, not two" - postal))

Join Up. Wiped Today.

AWWWW YISSSSSS

Shits up n runnin best time for clans to join yknow

net.connect 50.97.235.73:28115

Join now! Fresh wipe

Fresh Wipe :slight_smile:

20 Pop :smiley: Still so very very fresh

Just a little more for airdrop

join this shit is doper than dope

Join Up. loot c4 and guns. Build your house. Fresh Wipe Today!

yeee lets do this!
:dance:

Join up now; it’s a perfect time to get ahead while everyone is sleeping. I finally installed two metal doors in my house. Safe and secure, I’m set for the night! See you all tomorrow.

woooh nice pvp arena!!!

:dance:

:v: PvP

Airdrops!

whoooh 40 online lets pvp bitches!

Airdops Now Happening! GET ON INNNN