1973 Mustang Eleanor sounds

Hi, can you get me 1973 Mustang Eleanor sounds?

I need these:

INTERIOR

Start Car
Reverse
Reverse to Idle no brakes
Idle
Rev
First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Turbo (Really High RPM for 5 seconds at least)
Slowdown no brakes
Turn Off Car

So you’re asking for extremely specific aspects of the sound of an uncommon classic car that few Facepunchers would even have access to, and you’re expecting it for absolutely no compensation whatsoever?

I can tell exactly what you’re trying to do and I respect that you’re trying to do it, but collecting sounds from cars isn’t as simple as you made it out to be. Unless someone happens to have a fairly extensive library of audio on the 71 Mustang, you’re going to have a hard time getting hold of it unless tyou personally record the sounds. Have you tried searching through Google or Bing for a car audio repository or something similar that might have something like this? That might be a good place to start, since you’re honestly not going to make much headway here with a post like that.

Yes, and all I got were Start, Idle, Rev, and Shut Off Sounds. :frowning:

With some careful mixing, it wouldn’t exactly be hard to fabricate the other sounds from what you have, though, if you don’t know how to do it, that’s not of any use anyways. Sorry bud, but it looks like you’re out of luck here :confused: