2 NEW PROBLEMS joining Dark RP SERVERS, NEED HELP PLZ!

Okay, for the last couple days I have been having 2 big problems joining a server, just one server! Now, I have talked to the owner, i am admin on the server and the owner doesnt think its his cache or the servers fault I cant join. He also said no one else is having the problem but me! He deleted his cache once and restarted the server, but I had the problem still (Problem 2). :frowning:

1st Problem: Upon Joining the Dark RP v 2.4.1 and Rp Downtown V2, Garrysmod will cancel out with a HL2RP.exe is not responding. The only fix I have found out is too load up the map before joining the server, is there any other way to fix this officially?

2nd Problem: This is the worst problem I have, and I dont know anyone who has this problem, I have also checked online. Only 1 other thread contained the problem, but it wasnt answered correctly. Upon Joining The Dark RP server I will get RED TEXT ON THE TOP RIGHT saying “Lua Cache couldnt be downloaded, server is misconfigured” and I check the console and see text spamming “gamemode error” stuff like that, It also wont let me do ANYTHING in the server besides walk around, jump, and stuff like that, no f4 menu or tab only phys gun and grav gun. Please someone Help me!

Facts: I have reinstalled gmod, deleted gmod folder, reupdated cache, defragged cache, validified cache, nothing seems to work, I ALSO have only one addon, and that is wiremod, thats IT! And I am using Dx Level 9 or watever its called. I have no idea why this is happening to me?

[editline]18th June 2011[/editline]

ACTUALLY, I just read the rules and I dont know how to delete this thread, I am srry, this deserves to be in help and support, can i not get banned, I am so srry, wont happen again!

[editline]18th June 2011[/editline]

I just put in in the hlp and support section, the title says “Lua Cache couldnt be downloaded, server is misconfigured”

You need to make it so you can install custom files. Goto settings>multiplayer>custom files, and set install all custom files.