//24hr Event!// [+750 Plank Starter!!!+] [Just Wiped] [PvP Oriented!] DAY/NIGHT Vote Mod!

Server info:
net.connect play.mcdust.com:28045
Teamspeak: 
ts.mcdust.com:23431
Hacker Reporting:
http://www.facebook.com/RustmcDust

Hey everyone!
Dustt and I have created a server because we have been sick to death of hackers/dupers. We work around the clock to make sure you guys have the best possible experience. We want everyone to have a good time playing!

More will be announced and if anyone has any ideas on events let me know! We will post the full rules for them on our facebook page.
Post any questions or comments here and If you want to Apply to be an admin please reach out on our facebook page to go through the admin application process!

If you notice any admin abuse let us know ASAP! Dustt and I have a very strong stance on admin abuse and it will never be tolerated
WE LOVE YOU RUST COMMUNITY! LETS KEEP THIS GAME FUN!

Great Server and the kits will really get you a headstart! Come join us!

GREAT SERVER GUYS!!! come join admins f****** cool! and the server is well built!

Thanks for the support Mick!

Great server, fair pvp. People are helpful in chat. Raiding, events coming soon I hear! Most balanced server I’ve been on (out of 15) and you get a nice starter pack! No admin abuse, you can kill them and they take it. Fresh Wipe as of 1/17.

Awesome server with great people. Great mix of raiders and helpers.

Join and get a wicked starter pack, and join the CARNAGE!

PvP back on @ 7pm tmoz!!!

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME PVP MUCH SUCCESS, WOW

Hello. i was wondering if you guys need any admins? my name is willson. but everyone calls me will. im 18. and i an handle most situations with logical calm answers. so if you could. contact me on steam at Willson150. id love to hear from you guys

We have oxmin atm so we are considering it. With the Oxide update im sure its broken tho. We will only be looking for admins from within our regular players base sorry!

Thanks for all the support guys! We are glad you love playing on our server!
PvP comes on soon btw! I cant wait!

Very active admins, good community. A lot fun!

Really great server ,I would defintaly recomend that you check it out !

PvP in 1 hrs!!! The huge kit runs out then so get it while you can!

15 minutes, let’s get ready to fight for airdrop loots!

Why do I get the feeling these are all alts or you’re paying these people with ingame items to post on here?

Oooor we want to have a larger, more vibrant group for insanity?

Ppl like the community what can i say?