2nd Try for help, No multiplayer connection

Okay I posted a previous thread titled, “Timing out,” and it was about the same problem as this but noone knew the solution. This time I’m going to post more info and hopefully get an answer. Okay.

Problem: Cant connect to any multiplayer server because what will happen is it wil stay on Sending Client info… with the wheel spinning or I’ll time out before I get into the server, etc.

Things I’ve tried: I’ve tried deleting some addons, it is very possible that I didnt delete enough. I’ve tried reinstalling gmod. All I did was delete local game content (my stuff was all still there. Like the addons and other custom content. Why did it stay instead of delete? Did I do something wrong?) and then install.

PC Specs:
Processor- AMD Turion X2 Dual Core Mobile RM-70 2.00 GHz
RAM- 4 GB
Graphics Card- No idea
OS- Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit
Its a Dell Studio 1536 Notebook

Notes:
Please help me, if I dont figure this out I wont be able to play online on Gmod. I think if I payed for Gmod I should be able to use Gmod online play. I’ll shut my mouth though if its because of custom content. But please, help appreciated.

If you need it I’ll give you more info, just tell me.

Um? I’m not sure, but I would try to defrag Garry’s Mod and then delete ALL addons. Then, fresh install. Hope it works!

Thank you so much Ill try it. Too bad it had to come to a fresh start… But if it works it works. :smiley: