3 Questions

Alright mates. I have 3 Questions for you.

1. Is it possible to script clothing items and accessories(Like hats in TF2) Into a gmod server? If so, can someone point me in the right direction to start?

2. Can someone point me in the direction to find how to make items collectable in props(Ive seen it be done in Alien Isolations Gamemode for Gmod ) http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=325751615

3. Whats a code I need to input into my NPC to allow it to be spawnable through the entities tab.(I.E A Car Shop NPC Spawnable in Q Menu on a DarkRP Server.) Also where do I need to put that code?

Thanks to any, and or all who answer! Its most appreciated, I REALLY Need the help!

To answer your first question, I suggest you take a look at Pointshop. If you’re looking for solutions to your other two questions, you’ll have to learn Lua quite extensively (Specifically for question two, as the functionality you might be wanting can be fairly complicated to create). If you’d like further help, it would be useful if you were able to expand on the details of what exactly you want help with :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I think this may answer your third question:

Never needed to use list.set, I only had to set ENT.Category.

Whats the code for ENT.Category?

I just have that ontop of the file, where you set vars like name, spawnable etc, heres an example:

ENT.Category = "Ents"

ENT.Spawnable			= true
ENT.AdminOnly			= false