3D Animated weapon models ( Self-made / Ripped )

Hello there , and welcome to my first request that i post on FACEPUNCH.COM . I’m searching for a dude to rip an bunch of 3D animated games weapon but they must be :
Textured , with hands or even with the full body , you can post 3D props models , you can give examples , you can put links of 3D animated weapon models even if they are not yours .

May one ask what the reason behind this thread is? Are you just looking for weapon models to do something with them or is this supposed to be a repertoire of models for others to use.

Does that mean that you’re just looking for viewmodels or full characters + weapons? Some clarification on that would be nice.

Thanks Bro , for your great comment ans let me be clear : I’ll use the best of these models for my game and of course i’ll do a lots of modifications on the models , Second for what i’m i looking for is : I’m looking for a 3D weapon models + FPS hand ( or even the full body if you cloud ) + All it’s animations (Full set and load ) + Textures ( diffuse + normal + AO +… ) + If the body animations were separated from the FPS hands I need them both + Weapons upgrades or customizations if that was available . For the pleasure if you have something to add like ( Barrel , Flag , animated zombie model , Animated bot model , Props , Map …) you can add it and if it was good enough i’ll use it in my game . and if you are worried about The copyright license Or others , don’t worry i have a solution .

So if you’re requesting game models, why didn’t you specify?
If you’re using ported/ripped models, you are legally not allowed to make money off the game (unless you magically get rights from the companies whose assets you’re using), but please go ahead and explain your “solution”.

Why not mention the game in the first place?
What time period/genre is the game? Medieval, Sci-Fi, Modern? No one knows what you’re asking for here.
Why not look on these forums for already ported models and choose from there? Sure, it’s a hassle, but you’ll actually get assets rather than waiting for other people to post here for you.

I don’t mean to bash your request, you just need to be more informative and truthful about your intentions.

Well i guess that you are right , i have to be more informative … My game :
It’s called ( Infinite Battle Agent/crazy onslaught warfare ) haven’t decided yet , It’s a Bot survival game and Zombie survival game i’m making it with unity3D , Maybe it will be an open world for the next updates . It’s a FPS , Sci-Fi game . I’m looking for a help from someone by applying my facepunch request or by helping me in scripting and texturing and also modelling and programming . I’have bought substance painter and unity3D 5 and also blender , gimp ( which are free ) , cinema 4D and Autodesk Maya 3D . I’ve started by making the design of the map and trying to do some other things design , For the moment i have a full bot animations which i got free from the internet from my friend ( I think that he ripped them for a game called blacklight retribution ) . Thanks

This thread fucking gave me cancer. As a 3D artist, I loathe people just ripping assets from other games and tossing them in theirs willy-nilly. It’s just fucking tacky. You need to find people who will be willing to work with you and make shit for you, or find the models/textures you want under Creative Commons licensing.

Maybe you’re just needing temporary placeholder assets? I would certainly hope you are. If that’s the case, I must ask you–and I think you need to ask yourself this–what is going to make this game stand out? There are so many fucking zombie survival games now, why will this one be special/different? How will this game be fun?

I’m sorry if I’m being a dick, but you literally joined this website 2 days ago, and you obviously came here because you’re trying to cut corners. I feel like you’re either a kid who was inspired by Blops 3 Zombies, or you’re just some dude who got drunk one night and though of this awesome idea to make this sooper kuwl zombee gaem ned assetz nao, so you come here because you searched in Google “free ripped game models” or something, which of course Facepunch will come up.

Listen, I’ll cut you a break here dude. The game design process is much more than just grabbing Unity and trying to toss together some shitty game, I trust you know that. Unity at its most basic level is what you need to start with, so you’re on track there at least. What you need to do is just start off with fucking untextured spheres, cubes and capsules, and get the mechanics in place. If you absolutely have to, use assets from Unity Asset store. If you REALLY want to use ripped models, fine. But your “solution” seems like complete horseshit so I suggest not going that route anyway. See if your game is fun, show it off to people. If they like it, they will probably want to help you.

This way, you don’t waste weeks or months putting together this hodgepodge of models and textures that will all have painfully varying aesthetics that will make your game look like it was put together by a 5th grader, only to find that your game sucks anyway. Get your mechanics/scripting and such in place, THEN worry about actual assets. This way, if your game sucks, you can quit while you’re ahead. Trust me.

Uh, are you seriously going to use ripped assets from other games to make your own ?

Also, I don’t know what is your solution (i’d like to know, really), but I’m pretty sure it’s not gonna work the way you think.

Actually you aren’t a DICK and also i appreciate you comment . in my last reply i said that i’ve bought substance painter so that means when i get a ripped 3D model i’ll retexture it . Second , Great companies won’t give a fuck about your unity game because they are rich enough they can even buy you , Third solution : i can talk to an assistant in ubisoft or techland and others and give the company credit and buy the animations . Yes , i know — you are saying " oh fuck ? look to this dicky request , looks like a gays request " let me be clear with you , i’ve been searching in the whole internet and i didn’t see or get any help so i made an account in facepunch because i knew that it will be easy to get help from there and when i started the thread i’ve been getting only comment and replies and no help , yes i know i must be clear but when i made my self clear everyone have been asking me the same questions as that , that i’ve answered .guys i not saying fuck your comments no your comments have given me great idea on how the game will work on a social network also i’m not gonna use the same 3d ripped model to make my own game like you’ve said , no , i’ll retexture it and add some other meshes to make it cooler and maybe i won’t use it in my game i’ll only get the idea from it and make my own asset , sixth , the asset store is too damm expensive to buy a PBR material you need 350$ , a FX pack 900$ , a base mesh ass 8547$ even a plastic dildo you need 999985748$ . I don’t have a number of money . Seventh , if you want me to make my game basic and then give it to people to try it and then i’ll get help from them , ask your self a question " How can my game be a great game without a great animations and models and mechanics " see no answer maybe , but if you rip one or two models from different games you’ll get many greatful ideas faster and easier . see why i made this request , guys help me .

[editline]9th February 2016[/editline]

Please before you make a comment read all the request and you’ll fine the solution .

Look, people on these forums have met people like you before; taking assets from other games, modifying them in some way, and then making your own game from that, but there is no “solution” to it. Unless you’re making a free modification to an already existing game, what you’re doing is illegal, and even if you do make a free mod from the assets, some companies will find you and sue you for using their assets outside of personal projects/education purposes.

If you’re able to make meshes on your own and texture them, why bother getting other games’ assets in the first place? It’s a lot of overhead to get another games model, retexture it, implement it into your game, and then entirely scrap that model because you made a mesh and then textured and animated it.

Sure, games aren’t easy to make, but you’re literally making it at least twice as hard as it has to be. Do you know how indie games start? A person sits down, makes their own assets, showcases it, gets support from the community, gets a tam together, gets funding, and work on the game.

Also if you have Substance Painter, why would you buy PBR textures? You paid for a really good program that makes PBR texturing seamlessly easy. Creating 3D models and animations can be done FOR FREE with Blender, or a student license of 3DS Max or Maya. There are tools everywhere for you to use.

I’ve seen threads like this so many times before, someone with a vision of a game they want to create, but it involves countless hours of work and you may not have that kind of time, but skipping the actual design of the development will only make it harder for you in the future in more ways than one.

That being said, I will not post ripped/ported models on here, but you have the entirety of the Modelling section of the forums to browse through at your leisure, you’re the only who knows what you want to use as “your” assets.

That does not give you any rights to the model itself nor the ip it belongs to. Please do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

Why do you presume they won’t turn to face you in order to defend the property they rightfully own?

Couldn’t have said any of that better myself, huntingrifle.

Listen new guy, like huntingrifle, I have seen this same thing too much before. And it never works out. Making a game–an actually GOOD GAME that people will sell their left nut for–takes skill/knowledge that rivals just about anything, and sure as shit is way more work than one person can handle, which is typically why multiple people are required for the job.

To give you a good perspective, I work in the indie community, I work on SkyWind, and I have worked professionally. All the teams I’ve been on consisted of people from all walks of life. Programmers, artists, audio engineers, designers, marketing people, lawyers, business majors, creative directors, producers, etc. It’s not the 90s anymore where practically basement dwellers can do it anymore. It takes a lot of man power to make good games these days.

You say you need great ideas on models–then just go to sketchfab.com and look at what people make. Some people even make their models free. I have two free fully textured gun models on there for anyone to use. Or go to polycount. If you want, you can download ripped stuff from here and reverse engineer them. See how they were made, and try your hand at it. Just don’t use them for your game dude. Just. Don’t.

You’re honestly coming off as the kind of person who has played a lot of games, and figured making a good game is a fun, easy way to get rich quick. It’s not.

People don’t make games to get rich, they make games because they want to enrich. Watch this video. It’s going to help you a lot.

Yes you are right but how can i tell people or ask them for help i mean for posting their homemade asset on this forum “mine” .I bought the substance painter PBR texture pack , If anyone has a good asset which is perfect for my game i’ll try it and if it worked out i’ll pay him , okey
I actually need weapon animations ( world view ) please

But tell me how ?

That’s a self-regulating matter: Projects that need to ask in forums for game assets usually don’t even leave the concept phase. There’s a reason many indiegames rely on retrographics, 3D assets usually require a whole team of artists, just filling a barn with tools is immensely expensive. You can’t even say what exactly you need. How do you plan to do your sound design? Rip voices from other games and remix the words?
There are Kickstarter projects that made whole games with stolen assets, but even they at least stole them themselves and did’t ask others to do it. And in the end they too get taken down.
As a rule of thumb, there’s very few people that made their own game without at least helping making someone else’s game before.

[quote=“k4rl, post:11, topic:218959”]

Couldn’t have said any of that better myself, huntingrifle.

Listen new guy, like huntingrifle, I have seen this same thing too much before. And it never works out. Making a game–an actually GOOD GAME that people will sell their left nut for–takes skill/knowledge that rivals just about anything, and sure as shit is way more work than one person can handle, which is typically why multiple people are required for the job.

To give you a good perspective, I work in the indie community, I work on SkyWind, and I have worked professionally. All the teams I’ve been on consisted of people from all walks of life. Programmers, artists, audio engineers, designers, marketing people, lawyers, business majors, creative directors, producers, etc. It’s not the 90s anymore where practically basement dwellers can do it anymore. It takes a lot of man power to make good games these days.

You say you need great ideas on models–then just go to sketchfab.com and look at what people make. Some people even make their models free. I have two free fully textured gun models on there for anyone to use. Or go to polycount. If you want, you can download ripped stuff from here and reverse engineer them. See how they were made, and try your hand at it. Just don’t use them for your game dude. Just. Don’t.

You’re honestly coming off as the kind of person who has played a lot of games, and figured making a good game is a fun, easy way to get rich quick. It’s not.

People don’t make games to get rich, they make games because they want to enrich. Watch this video. It’s going to help you a lot.

[/QUOTE]

I’ve all the youtube videos that are called Extra Credits and they did given me ideas , but tell me whose gonna put his 3D model on my page ? tell me how ? all the 3d modelers are selling they models no one will give it to you free , and if your game make a great success he will turn against you and many people will be with his way specially poor companies . Please I’m looking for a 3D weapon models + FPS hand ( or even the full body if you cloud ) + All it’s animations (Full set and load ) + Textures ( diffuse + normal + AO +… ) + If the body animations were separated from the FPS hands I need them both + Weapons upgrades or customizations if that was available . For the pleasure if you have something to add like ( Barrel , Flag , animated zombie model , Animated bot model , Props , Map …) , Help please with render photos and if i like it i’ll use or buy it if you want or anyone want .

Guys i have a much more better idea , let’s upload or own asset and see which are the bests and the one that i like it i’ll put his name on my game as a modeler . please upload worldview weapon animations , because the others are too easy to get nut not like weapon animations .

iF YOU CAN GIVE ME THE TOOLS THAT I NEED TO RIP WITH THEM JUST DO IT ?

Ripping models will not give you fully textured, rigged and animated models, I hope you know that.
Besides, you really shouldn’t rely on ripped/stolen assets for your game.

Yes i won’t but I don’t find worldview animated 3D weapons and besides for the ones that wants me to rip the models by myself , i cannot because Lime 3D the COD ripper isn’t working with " NOSteam", “Skidrow”,"R.G mechanics " and many Others , please you can upload them but i can’t so help me