4 day old Garry's Mod Server(Exodus Hosting) Need some help!(Lua's with DarkRP)

Hey! So I recently purchased a Garry’s mod server and immediately set off on putting DarkRP on it. Had no problems, set up Custom Jobs, Gun shipments, etc. Today I attempted to put DrugsMod(Durgzmod?) on it. Everything went fine until I tried to create Custom-Drug shipments.
What I used in “addentities.lua”
AddCustomShipment(“water”, “models/drug_mod/the_bottle_of_water.mdl”, “durgz_water”, 30, 15, false, 30, true, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“cigarette”, “models/boxopencigshib.mdl”, “durgz_cigarette”, 150, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“alcohol”, “models/drug_mod/alcohol_can.mdl”, “durgz_alcohol”, 200, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“weed”, “models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl”, “durgz_weed”, 400, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“heroine”, “models/katharsmodels/syringe_out/syringe_out.mdl”, “durgz_heroine”, 250, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“cocaine”, “models/cocn.mdl”, “durgz_cocaine”, 500, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“aspirin”, “models/jaanus/aspbtl.mdl”, “durgz_aspirin”, 400, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“lsd”, “models/smile/smile.mdl”, “durgz_lsd”, 600, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment(“Mushroom”, “models/ipha/mushroom_small.mdl”, “durgz_mushroom”, 550, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})

Put that in. Went in game to make sure it all is working and immediately hit a wall. Upon clicking ANY shipment but Aspirin, Alcohol, Cigarrette, or Mushroom I was given the error: "You do not have the right job to /buyshipment"

Went back to entities to check, the jobs are matching…So I’ve no clue as to what is ACTUALLY causing this error.

Full Addentities.lua: http://pastebin.com/QxWPPfJ4

(In console no errors appear, everything runs and starts smoothly.)

Any help is deeply appreciated. If any more information is needed to help diagnose this problem, please tell and I’ll provide it.

If you want to see the error for yourself IP of the server is: 173.208.200.140 (Port 27017)

EDIT: Just in case this is required. Running ULX(SVN, Newest)

I have not looked at the DarkRP code in forever but it could be because there is a command that is restricted to TEAM_GUN in a .lua file somewhere.

That’s what I originally thought. Spent a good while looking through every damn lua I’ve got. Saw nothing immediate. And it’s odd that 4 of the shipments DO work. It’s just that the rest of them don’t. I’m going to try and re-make them manually and see if for whatever reason it makes a difference.

Here, you can take my addentities.lua code for durgzmod.

AddCustomShipment("Cigarettes", "models/boxopencigshib.mdl", "durgz_cigarette", 150, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment("Beer", "models/drug_mod/alcohol_can.mdl", "durgz_alcohol", 200, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment("Weed", "models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl", "durgz_weed", 400, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment("Heroine", "models/katharsmodels/syringe_out/syringe_out.mdl", "durgz_heroine", 250, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment("Aspirin", "models/jaanus/aspbtl.mdl", "durgz_aspirin", 400, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment("LSD", "models/smile/smile.mdl", "durgz_lsd", 600, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})
AddCustomShipment("Mushroom", "models/ipha/mushroom_small.mdl", "durgz_mushroom", 550, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_DRUG})

EDIT: Btw, go through your Admin Settings for DarkRP in the F4 menu to make sure everything is correct. Please paste the code for the Drug Dealer job pleae.