- I have a ambient generic playing an MP3 and when I leave the audible distance and return the music isn’t playing. I probably have to convert to a wave file but I don’t got a converter and I am lazy. Any other way? If not just say
- My water in my map is not showing up. The map is not leaked and I have checked it with different textures but it still doesn’t work. It tells itself it is water (Splashes on shot, wading sounds, etc) but the surface doesn’t show.
- Do I need to PakRat the .raw file for Colour correction? I did for my map anyway but do I need to?
- I am using CSS soundscapes in the map, they work in CSS but in Gmod they don’t seem to work, any ideas into what is wrong?
- You’re lazy when making maps. This leads to mistakes and flaws. Fix this before anything else.
- How did you check for leaks? Did you load a pointfile?
- Yes, you have to.
- Does your Gmod mount CSS properly? If anything, pakrat the soundscapes, although I’d suggest using VIDE as it is much better at pakking.
I cordoned it off and beofore that I loaded a pointfile and fixed one of the other leaks.
And I would have to GCFScape the Soundscape files in order to pakrat them but that means the soundscapes are already there? Or do I make a custom soundscape using other ones and pak that?
Does anyone know any good Free Mp3 to wave converters?
I can’t find a good one. They all cost something or don’t do anything.
Wait I got it
But water problem still exists
And the soundscape thing only happens when I put the map in Gmod
I have the Water problem too ): Somone help!!
Check your thread.
Oh and next time, you don’t need to post in another thread saying you have a problem when you already made a thread.