6 maps I've been working on!

For anyone that has access to the devpreview, I’ve included the names so you can load in! Currently the menu is full so I figured this would be necessary. They’re all heavy WIPs.

willow.utopia
A deathmatch map inspired by Splatoon and paintball.
thumbnail

willow.mall
My own take on the abandoned mall map from Garry’s Mod, but this time not abandoned, and looking hella slick.
thumbnail

willow.swimmingpool
Another take of my own on zs_swimmingpool
thumbnail

willow.backrooms
This doesn’t need a description.
thumbnail

willow.flatstruct
I’ve always wanted to make my own construct so, I am! It’s quite large, I plan for it to be a flatgrass map as well but the game’s visibility limits don’t like it lol.
thumbnail

willow.edge
Inspired by Mirror’s Edge and that one map from Garry’s Mod Tower, Shard.
thumbnail

30 Likes

willow.mall and willow.edge are amazing, I can’t wait to discover them! The others are cool too but I like the first two best! :wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to playing murder in willow.backrooms and dying in real life

3 Likes

Looking forward to playing in willow.mall, would be amazing for a social hangout type game mode. Cant wait for more of your creations, you have so much potential!

2 Likes

Great work, it’s all super pretty.

3 Likes

Incredible work! Have been loving the progress updates in the waywo channel, can’t wait for more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

spooky, should make the lights flicker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reminding me of this map and that GMT minigame has given me more nostalgia for anything I ever did in Garry’s Mod in a long time.

Your maps are great, by the way. I’m jealous. Those leather cushions are god-tier (looking at it again your speculation/cubemap game is on point) and those maps are going to be extremely popular once the game drops; something about them just gives me the same vibes I got from Construct and Flatgrass, but fresh.

1 Like

good job

2 Likes

Just checked out the abandoned Mall map, and wow the difference is night and day. These are the types of projects that bring me back to those days of playing on Garrys Mod thinking how anything was possible within the realm of the sandbox, and you’re definitely doing it with these maps. Keep up the good work and looking forward to what you have in store

1 Like