a british combine pleas

“edited” Hey, I’m making a new movie for gmod based in Britain, I would only like the metro, and super combine made with a British flag on the sides of there arms, and a few other minor replacements like a mask or such. if you could do this for me I would be very pleased. if done just post it on garrysmod.org and pm me the link.

Dude, Are you two? Spell correctly

Hey, I'm making a new movie for gmod based in Britain, I would only like the metro, and super combine made with a British flag on the sides of there arms, and a few other minor replacements like a mask or such. if you could do this for me I would be very pleased. if done just post it on garrysmod.org and pm me the link.

Second, why don’t you just use the S.A.S, but please don’t act like your three, and spell right, It makes you seem like a troll

I do not use S.A.S because its based in a hl2 universe so they must be looking like a combine.

But, the combine are there own race, they wouldn’t form in Britain, :confused:

its hard to explain but i still need one so if anyones happy to make 1 for me thank you

Speak English please, I don’t like the “l337” speak, But wait a while, if no reply ask a good skinner directly, (In a pm)

the spelling isnt that bad

ugh

I have already got plenty to do but if i can get around to this i will do it

You may need to wait until after the holidays though. Here is some question i have though. Whats the movie about? Give us a rough story at least.

And heres a few tips. One, don’t use 1 instead of won or one makes you look like a troll and or stupid. Two Your browser (If not outdated) Should have spell Check built in Don’t ignore the red lines under your text. Right click them And change it to how it should be.