A bullet for the Medic - Shotgunguy's rescue

A ON FACEPUNCH’S PERSONAL SKIN POSE MEGATTHREAD BASED TEAM FORTRESS 2 GMOD ITALIANO WESTERN GRAPHIC NOVEL MACHINIMA BY DMGAINA!!!

THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS MOVIE!

Also:

CLICK THE PIC YOU DUMBASS!!!
http://www.apload.de/bild/27064/rasterkopie3kopiekopiekopieY8S2I.png
(Uploaded on Vimeo because Youtube and WMG love fucking each others dicks dirty)

Why making a comic as a responce to a post, when a graphic novel machinima thingy is even more PRO!

I worked about 4 hours on it, wasted 2 hours on the rendering and 2 hours on youtube and vimeo with the uploading.

Also here was the youtube link video thingy

(IN CASE SOMEONE CARES!)

PRO!

Goddamn Caps

Fucking beautiful!

Great! Loved the music btw, you’ve seen Inglorious Basterds?
Rated artistic :3

Yes, I watched the movie and I loved it. :smiley:

Great movie. I Lol’d.

I can clearly see where you got your inspiration, I think it’s a intresting video. Rated Informative.

It was good, but there was one main flaw that caused me to dislike this:

It just isn’t Garry’s Mod anymore.

Although you probably made it in Garry’s Mod, it just doesn’t have that unique feel that most Garry’s Mod machinimas do.

The art style and direction were top-notch, but I didn’t feel like I was watching a Garry’s Mod video, I feel like I was watching an extremely processed cartoon you would watch on Television, or some type of intro made by Valve.

It was creative and EXCELLENT, but I feel that you are straying too far from the Garry’s Mod Machinima path, and crossing over to the Machinima path.

5/5 for the video though, was excellent.

PS If I sounded like it, I am NOT saying that you should stop making videos. You should continue making them, because they are very good. I was only expressing an opinion.

Garry’s Mod or not it’s still machinima. There’s no boundry.

Well I do have to agree with Fumpels alternative account. It’s not a machinima anymore.

Machinima is basicly realtime recorded footage of a videogame… and here we had everything rendered out of pictures (55) to be correct.

ANYWAYS! I would LOVE to make some realtime and faceposed machinimas, the problem is that my fucking computer is pretty gay atm.

That’s why I choose this style for this short video and my next big project.
Also don’t worry, the new project will include some 3D scenes and more movements!

Okay. Glad you understood me.

And as to Taggart, I didn’t say it wasn’t a machinima. I said it wasn’t a GARRY’S MOD machinima anymore, it was just a machinima. Just a simple misunderstanding.

In other words

Prepare for orgasm

fantastic! Good work.

Awsome.
Great editing, blood especially.

Ah classic DMGaina machinima.

Really loving the style although I think it could benefit from a more fluid appearance instead of consisting entirely of still images and some additional effects. This kind of directing and style combined with real animation would be a winning mix, I hope that you can do it.

True art, true art.

That was awesome! I wish I knew how to do that.

That little comic to illustrate your quick drawing skills was genius.

And that ending had me loling long into the night.

Then I think you gonna love my next (REAL) machinima with animated car chases, graphic novel style dialogues and many more. :smiley:

Was banned earlier so I couldn’t comment, but now I’m not so.

Damn DMGaina, unexpected ending.

Awesome.