A computer mod?

anyone know a computer mod other than chessnuts? I love it but I was looking for something else.

I could improve it if I got a good idea.

I was thinking that it would be really helpful if maybe people could send entities through the computer to another computer and also please make them destroyable.

Send entities?

I think he means some sort of prop teleportation system e.g. for trading.

yeah, and make it run crysis while you’re at it

i’d like to see it run cod

actually that wouldn’t be a challenge at all

Yeah like maybe send a weapon from one computer to another and it spawns right next to the computer

So basically, it is teleportation for weaponry so you can deal contraband over the net on DarkRP?

As unrealistic as that is it would be sort of cool.

[quote=“NightmareX91, post:9, topic:117213”]

So basically, it is teleportation for weaponry so you can deal contraband over the net on DarkRP?[/

Yes. I had an idea that maybe you could send things over the internet which would be really amazing.

Atm you can send files over. I’d need to think about sending entities, it’ll probably be a convar for server owners.

But that’d ruin the point of watching your ass as you get chased by the cops for sharing a little bit of sugar with people.

would have to be a purchasable entity for it to work in an RP environment.

Ok and can you make them destroyable?

[editline]22nd December 2012[/editline]

Maybe there could be a computer which can intercept transactions

That’d be interesting. Or an approval system, so lulwebulz must break into the PD just to send a flowerpot to china.

Make it so you can punch the other person through the screen, I’d love to see that.

Something everyone would love when the person at the other end is being a dick.