A Day in the Life of The Scout - a promo for my upcoming comic

yeah should maybe be released around next week or the week after that. depending if my school stops the strike we’re currently in :frowning:

… … … Mingeface ftw I guess?

once the comic comes, you’ll understand why he has that face.

yes but now it looks horrible

care to elaborate?

He means that just seeing that face is… off putting. Usually trolls and noobs use that type of face posing. And in all cases, not funny. But yea need to see full comic to understand.

I’m surprised, I thought you guys actually might be able to guess the whole scenario

You know facerape is not nearly as entertaining as exaggerated faceposes.
Actually facerape is just stupid.
Just because the spy is fucking scout’s mother is no excuse for such a shitty job of faceposing.

it was intentional and i don’t care if you don’t like how it was posed. if you’re not going to give constructive criticism then get the fuck out and stop shitting all over my thread.

I did give you constructive criticism, I said the faceposing sucks and that it’s raping the face and not funny.

Saying it sucks is not constructive criticism at all.

Then remove the sucks if you can’t read past sucks without your face going red with rage.

There is constructive criticism in there, I start out specific and go into detail with how it sucks.

If you read my post in it’s entirety you’d know that.

This message is hidden because Septok is on your ignore list.

i’m done with you, troll. also reported. have fun in the refugee camp :smiley:

It’s the hard-knock life for us!

Wow rose, way to not take constructive criticism.

Constructive criticism is criticism kindly meant that has a goal of improving some area of another’s person’s life or work. Often constructive criticism refers specifically to the critique of someone else’s written or artistic work, in perhaps a teacher/student setting, that would allow that person to further improve the work or to improve their approach to future endeavors. However, constructive criticism can also apply to a critical reasoned analysis of a person’s behavior, as in a patient/therapist setting or a group therapy setting. Parents also try to employ constructive criticism to help their children improve their lives.

Mommy needs to give some constructive criticism

x1000 Informative booya!

If you think that ‘it sucks’ is constructive criticism you truly are an idiot.

We get it, you can use the define prompt in google to pretend to be intelligent.

So what if someone is harsh, sorry, but that IS shit faceposing.

[editline]08:55AM[/editline]

He didn’t plain say it sucked.

He said you faceraped it, which you did, and facerape isn’t funny.

Way to point out what other people said. ARR DARMA ARRRRRRR

Way to do unnecessary thread shitting BUBZ BUUUUBZZZZ