A DIFFERENT LUA Panic!

I have been crashing lately. A LOT. I keep getting the same message upon crashing, and after hunting for a bit, it seems that I am having a slightly different variation of the same error that multiple other people are having. So here it is: Whenever I start up a game in singleplayer, i can play for about 20-30 minutes, and after that, my game just suddenly closes and a message pops up saying: "Lua Panic! Something went horribly wrong! “out of memory”. This hasn’t happened to my in multiplayer, only singleplayer, and I ONLY crash when I’m actually in a game, never on the menu and never while i’m loading. help?

your out of memory. get more memory

http://www.downloadmoreram.com/ - I get all my memory from here!

What kind? Because my hard drive is full, i’m getting a new one soon. Is that what’s causing it? I doubt i’m out of RAM.

Theres only one kind?

Listen to your message, your parts maybe outdated, can you post your PC specs?

I’m getting n ew one tomorrow as a birthday present, so it no longer matters. but,

Old specs: intel core 2 quad CPU q6600 @ 2.40 ghz
3.25 Gb Ram
ASUS En9800GT (overclocked Geforce 9800GT manufactured by ASUS)

New Specs:
8-core CPU @ 4Ghz ( can’t remember the make or model, AMD something or other, I think)
10 Gb RAM
Same GPU

[editline]29th January 2013[/editline]

No, Mango. There is actually 2 kinds: RAM and ROM. I can’t see any reason why I’m out of RAM, never had issues with it before, but my PC just ran out of ROM, so yeah.

Just try scanning/fixing your hard drive.

I don’t think its RAM, probably just OS full.