A few issues about my blood decals

So I am starting up Garry’s Mod for another game, when I see that if I shoot or injure and NPC, player or rag-doll, I do not see blood on the object or on the ground. I tried many different angle on the shots but it doesn’t seem to appear.
I then found out i had no materials folder with blood decals because a friend of mine disabled blood through the files and deleted my backup materials folder. If anyone could be so kind enough to lend me they’re materials folder ( you can duplicate it) so i can thoroughly love GMod for the bloody ways.
Thankyou

I do have some screenshots but I’m afraid I cannot show them with the website I use
And yes i did own the other account and I accidently posted in the wrong forum sorry I am new to facepunch.com

(User was banned for this post ("Don't make duplicate threads and don't make alts either. Welcome to Facepunch. Bans are warnings here." - Kiwi))

Reinstall the game ???

I have done that multiple times

Try putting -noaddons and -noworkshop in your command-line. If that doesn’t work, unmount all games to force vanilla content to be used. If it still persists, delete your ~common/GarrysMod/ folder, turn off Steam cloud sync, and reinstall.

By the command line commands do you mean in the command line program or in garry’s mod?

Garry’s Mod’s command-line in Steam’s properties for the game.

Check that r_drawdecals is set to 1 in your console.

Ok well this has glitched the game quite a bit, now everytime is attack a NPC or ragdoll they lose the blood decal when they enter ragdoll mode. Also If i put a flashlight over them, it gets rid of all blood decals on the ragdoll/NPC.

Ok well this has glitched the game quite a bit, now everytime is attack a NPC or ragdoll they lose the blood decal when they enter ragdoll mode. Also If i put a flashlight over them, it gets rid of all blood decals on the ragdoll/NPC.