A Few Questions from a Neophyte

I really apologize if these questions have obvious answers. I just purchased Gmod recently and while I’m getting better, there are still some things I’m struggling with.

1. Is there an easy way to pick up models and move them without changing their positions? In other words, I’ve got two character models fully posed, but far apart from each other so that I could easily work with them. Now how do I move them closer without changing their poses?

2. Is there an easy way I can swap the heads of two different character models? I know it might not blend very well, but as long as I can adjust proportions and get the head on I can probably just Photoshop the color blending.

3. Is there any sort of spawnlist generator program I can use? I’m having trouble getting the SSBB Pack 1 to load in the game, and I believe it’s because I’m unfamiliar with spawnlists. I did use one program to generate a spawnlist, but it kept making my game crash as soon I went to the context menu. Any help with the previously mentioned pack would be great, even if it’s just focusing on how to get Pit into the Gmod (SSBB Pack 1)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I’m not really sure, pretty new too, but for point 1, the moving I think I know something. Download the addon AdvDupe 2. You can save certain contraptions and paste them somewhere else. I’m not sure if it works flawless, but it’s worth a shot :slight_smile: