a friend of mine playing the new rust

hey guys this is a friend of mine playing the new rust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=defSoU_kjrc and was going to ask you guys what do you think of the new rust. I got to say it looking good so far and eating people taste like chicken for some reason lol and i am starting a vote on what better the old rust or the new one

I prefere the legacy pretty much only because I can’t run the updated Rust.

So untill I get a new PC, +1 to legacy.

i agree the only problem with the new updated one is you need a powerful pc to run it and apart from that did u see any of the new videos on it and what did you think of how it looks

Guys, if I can freakin run this on my tablet, you can run it on your laptop and slow comp, here is what you need to do.

Run game on fastest first and foremost. Then once in game hit f2, you can then adjust down your graphics.

If you are in the Seattle area, there is a super lag free and low ping server that starts with Cascadia :slight_smile:

Welcome to the fun experimental version of Rust.

do you play rust on a tablet? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking it’s more likely that when he says he runs it on a tablet he means he runs it while high on LSD.

Yeah, must be high on something thinking you can run Rust on a tablet… unless its a surface pro 3 or something… then it might be possible.

New rust sucks in my opinion, unfinished, too easy to break in to bases, you die, you lose everything because your key was with you.

NO… you just dont know how to play dude you have to learn to adapt …and things will change as it is updated