A fucking automatic DARKRP gun machine.

I deleted the dupe. Dont follow the link if you dont want to.

i raged

Really now?

lol devon

[editline]01:00AM[/editline]

alright enough gun machines they are gettin old

When you actually post a contraption, rather than spewing pointless trash in every one of your posts isdevil, I’ll take your criticism to heart.

FUCK YOU

your blackman contraption is terrible

Okay… :frowning:

:frowning:

I don’t think that’s the

I don’t like Dark RP but I actually liked that contraption… But I bet most people will just hate it because it’s related to Dark RP

Thank you good sir.

you have the most awsomeness contraption ever and i say this is becuase i likes it alot and i was wondering if you can add me on steam login name money11678 and also if you can teach me how to make one of those contraptions that was a awsomeness 10/10 contraption

I really like it a lot.
Thanks for sharing it bro.

I really want to know how to make these actually.

Lol.

The gun machine doesn’t really appeal to me, but it’s kinda neat i suppose.

dude, thats pretty sick, Don’t listen to haters like devon. I’m no fan of RP but its still awesome. Did you use E2 for it?

also, i think devon’s racist…

“your blackman contraption is terrible”

I’d like to see that jerk make something “whitemanish” in his language :stuck_out_tongue:

[editline]09:52PM[/editline]

did you make an account just to say that? you know, IF you are new to gmod this is definetely NOT a “1-2-3 finished” thing. if you think you can make it with just one person helping you (unless he has a shitload amount of patience) then, you will be disappointed. trust me. oh, and the x/10 thing is not used on fp. :stuck_out_tongue:

tl;dr

suck a dick nerd

You’re all a bunch of pussies that can’t criticize properly. Learn to clean up your posts, because no moderator is gonna come down anytime soon to do it for you.

tbh, Lol-Nade and ArmyBrother.
Out, get.

i love your constructive argument. Insults don’t hurt me, especially if they come from a person who can’t come up with something original.

[editline]11:26AM[/editline]

/facepalm

[editline]11:27AM[/editline]

low attention span much? i only typed a few sentences

[editline]11:28AM[/editline]

and who exactly was that directed to?