A Gmod noobie's first attempts at posing and screenshots.

I picked up Gmod 13 when it was on sale a couple of weeks ago and I’m hooked. Here are some first attempts of mine at posing, I tried my best not to make them look too crude and amateurish so here we go:

These are alright, but really not thread worthy. Need to work on your posing, lighting, camera angles, and such.

I should probably direct you here: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1160404

Post your pics there, and some of the guys there will be glad to help you out a bit.

For a noobie first time, well done.
Just need to work on the hand poses.

Thanks! And yeah, looking back I realize how sloppy I was with the finger posing. Btw, I’m curious as to how to pull off shots with frozen explosions in them. I know this isn’t the forum for it (I think?) but is there a way to do it without having to time your screenshots with dynamite blasts?

Thats impossible,a new guy cant pose that well

Not bad for just starting out. It’s certainly a hell of a lot better than what was getting posted back when I started.

One thing I’d suggest getting Ragdoll Mover off of Workshop and experimenting with that. I think it’s a much easier and more reliable way of posing once you figure out how it works. Additionally, if you’ve got a full length mirror, I’d experiment a bit with looking at yourself in various poses to get a good idea of what a good, natural position looks like.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I’ve been messing around with some post processing affects and this is what I’ve come up with:

are you dumb

yes you must be