A Homosexual Combine Rejected By The World..

In no way is this a parody thread.

I thought about it out of the blue. I know a kid who used to be fascinated with combine in HL2 and wanted to be like them in school, who was gay, but was a outcast by everyone. I feel that this picture and story is a perfect representation.

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/dm_lockdown00011.jpg

Gay Combino is a nickname they all call him, fictional character invented by Heterosexual Combino. Gay Combino, although pretty strong and agile, is treated badly by everyone who feel insecure because he is so manly. If everyone had more experiences with Gay Combino, they wouldn’t be so cruel and leave him crying in a deserted human prison. The incompetence of these people leads to Gay Combino not having a date today. I hereby challenge all the people here to resepect his gayness and his style and fashion skills. Don’t be jealous!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

This can’t be taken seriously

I like this picture

This is plagiarism. You need to credit Mary for the idea or you can be sued.

You’re a brave man.
Still awesome.

Thanks guys, I thought about it out of the blue. I know a kid who used to be fascinated with combine in HL2 and wanted to be like them in school, who was gay, but was a outcast by everyone. I feel that this picture and story is a perfect representation.

This isn’t her idea? Her’s was about women being abused and stuff, which was TL;DR for me.

I created this out of own imagination…

edit:/

I dunno why you guys are rating it funny, I think this is a serious situation…

Rated gaybow.

Rated agree.

No he can’t she didn’t copy right the work

Actually, anything you post on the internet as long as you can prove it was made by you, is considered to be made by you X(. The copyright process takes hold when you paste it, doesn’t need a copyright sign or something like that. As long as people don’t object you can copy as much as you want to

Here, an extra gaybow for you.

http://cinie.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/unicorn-rainbow.jpg

I’ve had this argument before… If you don’t claim it as your own your fine (original work) but since it’s just an idea it’s fine to use

Awww poor gaybine, did he suicide or he is just on the floor because he cant take the burden of been picked on all day :frowning:

You need to be more comprehensive people! So people like Combino can live happy.

Awesome pic.

he was picked on by the humans and combine, both virtually and reality, sadly.

thanks for all the gaybows guys.

I love you.

I love you too.

SATANSSIN IS MY FAVOURITE FPer NOW

This kid… This kid identifies with the combine because the combine hides behind a mask and…

Someone shoot me before this goes any further:)

Um, I actually get an depth effect when putting on my R+B 3D glasses! :smiley:

Thanks brah

thats pretty sweet, I didn’t even know I could do that.