A New SeriousRP

So, recently I have been looking around in the general discussion more, and big threads will pop up where people can express their feelings about Garry’s Mod. One of the main things to appear is everyone’s hate for most of the roleplay community’s, because there is no serious community’s anymore.

Now, I completely agree. So I’m here to ask three questions, and they are

1. What type of gamemode should it be running?

-Heavily Modified DarkRP

-Nut Script Schema

-Applejack

-Other "please say."

2. What features are missing from all these “new SeriousRP servers”?

3. If said community group was created would you join? Since, a server is only serious, if the players are serious. It’s not always about the gamemode.

I’m not the most known person on facepunch, and definitely not the most talented, but if we can prove that there is a some what community left we can do this.

I miss the old serious servers, I really do, for some reason perp does not quite do it for me, I wonder why.

It’s not just the non-seriousness, it’s just that it gets repetitive after a while.

Build a base, raid, get money, raid, find out someone raided you, raid them, rinse and repeat

[editline]17th August 2015[/editline]

Then you get some kid screaming in your ear for RDM

That is one of the reasons that, if we start a group were every one is “mature” and have staff who enforce rules it wont be a problem, and that’s why features need to be made and implemented. I know exactly how you feel, its bull shit.

Ok, you will have staff, everything will be great, maturity and all, then:

Its the reason why one of the questions is asking for features, as raiding, or getting raided is boring, and that’s all of which darkrp is, and its why something new is needed.

Why can’t you just make a new gamemode altogether? Not everything HAS to be DarkRP.

That is an option, this is really just feedback :slight_smile: but I have always wanted to work with nutscript, some things you can do with it are really nice, it’s a shame I was only in the SeriousRP for the last few months of its existence, as I came to gmod quite late.

What features are missing from all these “new SeriousRP servers”?

1 word “FUN”

sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfd fdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffs fddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffd dffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddf fdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfd sffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfd dffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddf fddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffd fdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsf fsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddf fddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffddffdfdfdsffsfddffddffd dffdfdfd