A old weapon that sould be revived!

I remember one old weapon that was named something with P1000 or P9000… Dont realy remember. was new at Garry’s mod when i found it. I realy liked it but now its not on garrysmod.org longer. Im sure its that weapon is broken anyway but would be cool if someone realeased a new one.
It had a realy cool hud, same model as http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=31609 and same hud in the zoom i think. It could also add friendly targets to some kind of memory thing so when you aim at them it won’t fire. It could show the distance to the place you am at, had different firemodes like the one in the link above. But thats one thing that was bad with it, it was to over power.
Well i want that weapon back, and less overpower. Was thinking the Friendly/Enemy target fire thing, zoom with x2 then x5. and 3 fire modes: Auto, single and granade launcher.
I can’t make lua and my english is not so good yet, so no comment about do it yourself or about bad spelling. If someone could do this weapon it would be Awesome. :smiley:

Anyone evern remember the wapon? :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought I should thank you for linking me to such a cool weapon, but sorry i am really new to this so im sorry I can’t help you. :frowning:

Did just remember the weapon was before the Gmod10. :stuck_out_tongue: