A quick skinning question

Thanks for taking your time to help me out! :smiley:
How do I go about taking a skin, that already has camouflage on it, and make it one solid color? So the textures still show through, but the camo is no longer there.
I know how to skin, and have experience with it, I’ve just ran into the problem and wandering on how to fix it.

That’s a job for Photoshop or whatever your image editing suite of choice is. There are different ways to go about it, depending on what you know about image editing and what the source material is. Sometimes you can ebb out details like camouflage by adjusting colour ranges/saturation. For bigger jobs you might want to patch up the spots by colourmatching a stock fabric texture with the areas you want to replace.

I’m still confused, I can’t seem to get my digital camo 1 single color with the folds showing through etc.

You can just make new creases, it’s pretty easy =D

The great thing about working with Photoshop is that regardless of what it is you want to accomplish, there’s almost certainly a plethora of tutorials out there waiting for you! Most of these techniques can be applied to other image editing software, as well.

Thanks!