A server without admins.

I also plan to spawn admin sweps for people who enter the server. Is this a good idea?

No

You sir just made my day. :smug:

Why not?

[editline]05:25PM[/editline]

No problem bro, I also plan to have Votekick and Voteban made available for normal players.

Disable prop protection and remove prop/entity/ragdoll limits too

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
idea
will totally work

Heres a better idea, go outside and hit people with a stick.

Here, you can have a box.

(User was banned for this post ("Replied just to announce the rating used" - Benji))

Hmmm…do you REALLY want to leave admin SWEPs in the hands of those who would quite like to crash your server? Would you really want that kind of chaos that certain people bring with them?

:geno:

Gimme the IP please
:fuckyou:

I’m sorry, but the idea doesn’t work purely because of idiots who join and just spam something, break something, etc. Not only that but random killing is also a huge side effect of it. Here’s an example:
I join my server, and some d bag tried to spawn 3000 bouncy balls at once inside a cage so it would crash. Because I was admin, I simply opened Falco’s Prop Protection, clicked his name, and it all vanished. Now imagine watching helplessly as the votekick waited on results while your server dies.

Having any other thoughts now?

no, it would be lulz

Every Noob and Douchebag’s deamland. A server they can simply crash. With admin weapon acesses.

Example would be: 1. Spamming nukes. 2. Spamming manhacks and randomly spawnkilling people. 3 Spamming props. 4. Crashing the server any other possible way.

This is either a really bad joke or your just an idiot

anarchist

“I simply opened Falco’s Prop Protection, clicked his name, and it all vanished. Now imagine watching helplessly as the votekick waited on results while your server dies.”-I will have a player cleanup vote that can be used by normal players.

“random killing”-It is not an RP server, plus it has voteban/votekick.

[editline]04:47PM[/editline]

Hit the nail right on the head.

[editline]04:49PM[/editline]

“A server they can simply crash.”-Anti-lag script+ voteban/votekick

“With admin weapon accesses”-I only spawn them, but I will not let them use such SWEPs at will.

[editline]04:51PM[/editline]

Is it any better to leave admins with such power? What would stops admins from abusing their jobs?

[editline]04:52PM[/editline]

Anti-lag script + vote cleanup.

Oh christ he was actually being serious :gonk:

And come what may, FPS lag is still FPS lag.

Devcubes. That is all.

[editline]07:58PM[/editline]

Nice comics btw bro.

Excuse me, can you share your methods for such anti-lag scripts? For your information, the thing that happened in my server took around 15 seconds to experience lag, I only knew because I had developer 1 on at the time, and saw a shit ton of the spawn messages.