work on everything, the dead guy is just an npc
- Nice background.
- That “trench” has a very straight edge.
- It sort of looks like the soldiers right arms is… being shoved into the gun?
- What is all that technology next to him? And the green light? Isn’t it a trench? ?o_o?
- Lol at the dead soldier’s bulging eyes.
- Bullet hole on the soldiers side of the trench.
- Sirens seem pretty close up…
Sorry for being sort of brutal. Make sure everything is related to the theme for your next screenshot.
and that’s being generous
i like the lack of depth and the goofy green glow and well this image is awful
this is a good image, but I think you stole it!
Theres clipping on the rifle and his hand, and doesnt look much off a trench really
Don’t listen to this guy.
There was never any npc’s made for ins troops
so keep on posing good it’s quite nice
this guy is right
The spike has been posing for years
That’s the map’s fault. Don’t blame the poser for the map.
who are you to say that about a picture, at least give the man some tips on how to make it better
Looks pretty cool, but i think you could edit it more and give everything a soft glow that goes over the barricade.
im talking about the dead soldier duh
hes an npc r u blind
2/10 needs a tractor, try harder next time.
The fact I SUGGESTED it while he was making it shows he just didn’t care.
i coud cut his bals of
Maybe some editing would help. ( Explosion, Smoke, Bullets, Muzzleflash, etc… )
I knew this but I always like saying that
for the last time THEY NEVER MADE INSURGENCY NPC’S