About some config commands, need to tweak them

Hello, i tryed to get an answer on reedit but i’m starting to think noone messes with the config that much.

This old Devblog can help some people know what lerp is and how it works https://playrust.com/devblog-39/
Since we’r over with the intro, what’s the best-range values for a over-medium player gameplay in the follow commands, being aware that my ping is arround 50ms.
lerp.enabled
lerp.smoothing(The higher this value the more post process smoothing applied. 0 = accurate, 1 = smooth) What value should i be using, i don’t care about jittery(but decreses quality of hitting shots), i want a good shooter gameplay and close-to-real player positions.
lerp.time (How many seconds behind to lerp. 0 is the most accurate but can be the most jittery)
Another question.
What does graphics.lodbias and graphics.shaderlod change gameplay and fps wise or some good technical explanation how they work is nice so i tweak them for personal preferance.
Some testings i made: -lerp.enabled need to be true, or else it’s unplayable (very jittering stutter teleporting players), and i have 0.2 on the other two commands. Anyone have different testings?
Thank you all in advance Rust community

[editline]9th February 2016[/editline]

Sorry bout another post but i have to highlight this :slight_smile:
“What value should i be using, i don’t care about jittery(but decreses quality of hitting shots), i want a good shooter gameplay and close-to-real player positions.”
Thanks in advance

Bump.

Bump. This is getting a bit lost in the last pages, but there’s no way noone knows about this commands.
Props up. ty in advance. My last bump