About Steam go-live => Wipe possibility

Whipe all really since many players like me cant play the game now since the unity crash shitt… I would like a whipe then all get the same start… I hope it wont still be a problem with this unity thingy when it gets on to steam…

This is a huge step for RUST and we all have been waiting for it for so long. I really don’t see any reason, why we should not get everything wiped. This game has so much potential and now going on steam will guarantee a much bigger player base = more money for the company and hopefully a much better game in general for the consumer base.

“Whipe all really since many players like me cant play the game now since the unity crash shitt… I would like a whipe then all get the same start… I hope it wont still be a problem with this unity thingy when it gets on to steam…”

i go same problame but it wot move over onto steam! lucky us! lol and yea wipe it all!! lo i relly just wan a nice fresh start like veryone elst and wi al lthe hckers/chete they will hveloas of stuff so wipe it o qusions!

lol and i know you guys are workng hard but when will it move nto steam?? i relly wanna play spent 8hrs yeserday tring :’( unity keeps crahing on me

‘‘That’s one small step for man… one… giant leap for mankind.’’ :wink:

So let me log in, find my base, navigate my metal door maze with c4, kill myself, take my stuff, relearn all the things I have on me and go on my merry way.

On second thought, no just wipe me.

SO if it goes onsteam today what time? an if not then when? just wondering
:slight_smile:

It is about 21:50 in GB when they are gmt +1 soooooooooooooooo

There’s no specific date. The only information we got is :
1)Garry said it’ll be today/tomorrow on twitter.
2)Ideal-Hosting said the same.

Patience,my child!

[editline]29th October 2013[/editline]

Wait,wut? You mean it’s the time of the steam release or you’re saying what’s the current time in your country?:eng101:

There’s no specific date. The only information we got is :
1)Garry said it’ll be today/tomorrow on twitter.
2)Ideal-Hosting said the same.

Patience,my child!

I am tryin bt bought te game yesterday spent 8hrs tryingto conect and stillhave not played its like itstrolling me!! lol

Yeah,I’ve been trying to fix the issue by myself,to help other aswell - for about 10 hours.No luck.

But hey,it’s close.Just watch a movie or have a beer.

It’s going to happen soon.
Time to get excited!

Well they put code live around 22:00 on Friday so they don’t really give a fuck in that respect.

They move to steam now :smiley: ???

what is that :stuck_out_tongue: ?

I’m just teasing. Ignore me.

Hehe. Just tell me if it happens today or els i go to sleep! i sitt here w8 :smiley:

On this screen shows like game was added to steam by applying key? :slight_smile:

is the steam transfer gonna happen today?

It is a good day…TO PLAAAAY!