Since Spore’s Creature Creator has the “colladaexport” cheat and SFM accepts up to 256 bones per model (I think), we can actually port Spore models over to SFM faster and easier than before!
Here’s the request form:
Name: -Your creature’s name-
PNG: -I need this to put it in the game and export it-
Type of creature: -Is your creature a captain, part of an empire, citizen, a member of a tribe, or is it a normal creature?-
Type of model: -Do you want your model uncompiled with SMDs and QC intact, or compiled? Textures available. You can also request for the Collida file of your creature with textures too!-
Name: The Grox
Type of creature: Space
Type of model: Compiled
- The creature can be any size, but creatures that use any boundless creature editor mod are not accepted.
- All part mods are accepted, but Dark Injection is recommended.
- If your creature uses Grox parts, Extended Cell editor Parts, or Flora Editor Parts, that is accepted too.
- Creatures that depict pornographic imagery or behavior will NOT be accepted.
- You can get Spore mods here: http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=116
- I will only do ONE creature at a time, these take a long time to make.
Let’s get creating!