Actions like opening boxes/doors has 1 sec delay, but not always

Hey!

When I open boxes/doors/containers of any kind it is like 1 second delay, sometimes 2, sometimes it works perfect. It’s very random, and I have no network lag at all. I tried installing it on my other SSD aswell thinking that might have caused it but didn’t change. It worked fine for some days after I started playing it again but now I got the issue back.

So yeah, it feels like network lag but my connection is all fine.
if you need screenshots/logs/anything I will upload it to you guys, let me know if I was unclear and will try explaining better.

Please help, havnt found any results on this issue on google.

-SneakyCodFish

How do you know you have no network lag? This is exactly what happens if there is network or server lag.

I pinged google in cmd, no packet loss, stable ping (9ms). Also stable ping ingame 30ms to the different servers I tried(EU)

No lag in other games either. Tried Apex and Rocket League, everything is smooth.

Any other way I can check?

Try a different Rust server.

Ping the server you’re connected to.

Thanks for answers everyone, here’s an update from me.

So the delayed opening for boxes, doors etc is apparently the modem i am connected to, and it applies to only Rust in my experiense wich is superweird. Tried different cables etc, no difference, so I tried to share internet from my phone with usb cable and that fixed it, no more delay on opening boxes etc, tried new modem and now it’s fixed.

I also had a stuttering issue, wich i knew was something hardware related, apparently it was because of my mouse. Logitech Pro Wireless. Tried a wired one and no more stuttering. Tho there can be a setting for the mouse that might fix it.