Actor For Machinima Movies

Do you need an actor for a machinima movie? I will be the one for you. I have HL2 and HL2:DM, as well as CounterStrike: Source, so all of those maps will be on my Gmod maps area. I am talented at direction, as well as acting. I can download anything you need me to. I don’t do voice acting though. So in case you want to use me as a player, I can be one.

Skills and abilities:

-Great at acting
-good at directing
-can download anything
-smart mind
-GREAT builder/scene creator
So, do you need me?

Please comment. Also, you can reach me at idolmarine@yahoo.com, from there on we will talk about the machinima through steam.

Thank you, Cjmax

P.S.

If you want me to show you some pictures of what I can build, just ask. Please include what you want (Like a zombie massacre or a combine outlook team)

Here is a link to one of my builds/screenshots. As you may see the film grain is way over-exaggerated, I am working on SFX though. In this picture, it seems to have NPC’S but there aren’t any, so that just makes me happier. http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=766666

Do you have tf2?

any proof on that? machinma or sounds files to show us?

Show us your voice.

Guys, I don’t want to show you my voice. >.< I suck at voice acting, unless your 13. Sorry I am 13. But I do act well, and I am not immature.

Heres a sample of some machinima I wrote.

Characters

-Dr.James Rennoth (Scientist at Fary High) [SHORT: Dr.James]
-Roman King (Student at Fary High) [ SHORT: Roman]
-Gage Uteger (Teacher) [SHORT: Gage]
-Red Kyle (Principal) [SHORT Mr.Kyle]

Dr.James - “This behavior is cirtianly unacceptable! I advise, Mr.Kyle, that you put him two weeks detention!”

Roman - “Jesus christ, stop being so hard Rennoth. You already have a science tube up your ***.”

{A pause as the principal and Dr.James just stare at eachother}

Mr.Kyle - Erhmm… yes, Dr.James, that sounds good to m-
(cutting off Mr.Kyle) Roman - Do whatever you want! When I am 20 and you two old bags are dead, I can dance on your grave!

(Gage walks in) Erehm, I knew it was you Roman. Quiet down! We are testing down the hall! Sorry, Mr.Kyle.

-END SCRIPT-

Thanks, Cjmax

:s this isnt really that great. sorry…

Yes, I know, but hey, I came up with it in only half a minute, just to post something.

comeing up with a 5 lined script in 30 secs isnt skilled. sry, i dont mean to be harsh its just i think you should show some vids. other people reading ur scripts isnt great cause we all interprit the lines differntly.

Yes, I understand. And no, you aren’t harsh. I haven’t been in a movie really, unless its a movie that is completely un-serious with me just jumping around. I will do some voice acting, possibly if I get steam recorder to work.

Thank you for your responses,

Cjmax