Adding headcrab drop effect to my custom poison zombie torso

I am trying to make it drop a ragdoll headcrab or live headcrab, or keep the headcrab bodygroup on the model depending on where you shoot it, the same way zombie torso does it but i dont know at all how
Zombie torso seems to do it like if you shoot it in the head with magnum or shutgun or just explode the torso it will drop ragdoll headcrab
if you crossbow it or crowbar it or something
it keeps the headcrab bodygroup on the model
and if you shoot it with shotgun or magnum in the body or otherwise anywhere but the head
it drops a live headcrab
How do i do this
And im kinda a begginner
also, im not meaning drop headcrab or keep it on model randomelly
im asking how to do it the same way zombie torso does it
depending on where you shoot it

Alright, can a mod ban this person & fast_zombie, since this user made 2 accounts(as listed) to create this thread 3 times, where it actually had been solved already, and he stole the code also.

EXUSE ME SIR!!!
FAST ZOMBIE IS MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT AND I WAS USING IT BUT I MADE MY OWN ACCOUNT TO ASK THE QUESTION
SO NOT ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS
AND ALSO!!! ITS NOT SOLVED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

[editline]18th August 2015[/editline]

user

user

user

It has been solved by one of the Garry’s Mod Dev himself, you just have to read closely, but you want US to code it ALL for you. And since you used his account, you still posted the same shit 3 times, asking us to deliver you the whole code, which Robotboy actually did.

WHICH POST WAS IT

your first post on your “friends” account, and stop the damn caps, I still can read - still…

please link me to it!!!
i cant find it in my history or anything IM SORRY

Just get on your damn “friends” account and look for yourself, PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT as the others said!

I CANT!! HE CHANGED HIS PASSWORD BECAUSE WE GOT IN A FIGHT BECAUSE I KEPT SPAMMING POSTS ON HIS ACCOUNT

I didn’t mean LOG IN I mean get on the PROFILE and view the LATEST STARTED THREADS

Fast Zombie’s join date = 25th of December, 2014.
Only threads created are about zombie torsos and headcrab drop effects.

This account’s join date: today (aug 17), 2015, only thread is this.

Suspicious that your ‘friend’ creates an account, passes the torch to you a day after creation, and then suddenly after we tell you we won’t help, you “get on your own” account to avoid the hate…

If you’re going to make a new account, at least put in a LITTLE bit of effort to look like a different person, because you simply pasted your old post here.

WHY DID HE DECIDE NOT TO BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE!!! ALL I DID WAS SPAM THIS THREAD CAUSE I WANT AN ANSWER! SO HE GOT MAD AND CHANGED HIS PASSWORD!!! AND SAID I WASNT SUPPOST TO BE MAKING THREADS ON HIS ACCOUNT AND ALSOOOO

wait what
and im landen, not geoge!!!

Now again I DIDNT<-- mean LOG IN I ment VIEW his profile for the FUCK*NG thread JESUS CHRIST; AND SINCE YOU DONT PUT EFFORT INTO ANYTHING WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER – Now I capsed.

stop cursing!!! its for bad boys!
AND HIS PROFILE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING BY A PROFESSIONAL VREJ THING

AND I JUST MADE THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ONE BEFORE LADY

Just give up, right? You dont even put a little effort into clicking “View latest started threads”.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
YOUR SPEAKING VREEJ WHICH IS MADEUP AND HUMUNGISH LALA
AND VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
COLLY RODREZ

ANSWER

(User was permabanned for this post ("DUMB" - postal))