Adding Model's

Hiya all,

I recently attempted adding models to my server, which runs DarkRP. I put this file into SERVER/lua/autorun/server :

[lua]function AddDir(dir) // recursively adds everything in a directory to be downloaded by client
local list = file.FindDir("…/"…dir…"/*")
for _, fdir in pairs(list) do
if fdir != “.svn” then
AddDir(fdir)
end
end

for k,v in pairs(file.Find("../"..dir.."/*")) do
	resource.AddFile(dir.."/"..v)
end

end

AddDir(“addons/Combine Barrier”)
AddDir(“addons/CSS Realistic Weapons 4.0”)
AddDir(“addons/keypad”)

resource.AddFile(“addons/models/grim.mdl”)
resource.AddFile(“addons/models/grim.phy”)
resource.AddFile(“addons/models/grim.vvd”)
resource.AddFile(“addons/models/grim.sw”)
resource.AddFile("addons/models/grim…[/lua]

The files are downloaded and seems to work fine. I then have in shared.lua (gamemodes/DarkRP/gamemode) this - as one of the classes:

[lua]TEAM_MAYOR = AddExtraTeam(“City Administrator”, Color(150, 20, 20, 255), “addons/Playermodel Pack/models/hitlr.mdl”, [[The City Administrator.]], {}, “citya”, 1, 125, 0, true, false)[/lua]

The problem is, however, that the City Administrator and any other models I add always come up as errors.

[lua]TEAM_CCOUNCIL = AddExtraTeam(“Combine Elite”, Color(238, 17, 238, 255), “models/player/Neo_heavy.mdl”, [[Effective fighting force.]], {}, “ccouncil”, 3, 100, 0, true, false)[/lua]

The code above also displays an error. I checked the paths, and that’s where the models reside.

Any idea’s on how I can fix them being errors (their spawn icons are also errors)?
I’ll also note that in DarkRP, in the Job’s selection menu their icon is an error, but upon hovering over them you can see them moving. When you choose the class, however, you just become an error (like the icon).