Additional Pointshop Command

I’m not really sure where to start with this but I was wondering if there was a way to add a command in the pointshop to give all weapons that are in the pointshop.

Description: I go to the player in the admin tab of the pointshop and then I can right-click the player’s name and do the commands: give points, take points, set points, give weapon, and take weapon. I would like an additional button which will give the selected player all of the weapons listed in the pointshop instead of clicking on each individual weapon in the give weapon tab.

net.Receive('PS_GiveItem', function(length, ply)
	local other = net.ReadEntity()
	local item_id = net.ReadString()

if not PS.Config.AdminCanAccessAdminTab and not PS.Config.SuperAdminCanAccessAdminTab then return end

local admin_allowed = PS.Config.AdminCanAccessAdminTab and ply:IsAdmin()
	local super_admin_allowed = PS.Config.SuperAdminCanAccessAdminTab and ply:IsSuperAdmin()

if (admin_allowed or super_admin_allowed) and other and item_id and PS.Items[item_id] and IsValid(other) and other:IsPlayer() and not other:PS_HasItem(item_id) then
		other:PS_GiveItem(item_id)
	end
end)

I’m thinking it will be similar to the code above but I’m not entirely sure and I’m not the best at Lua coding. I can mess around with it and get an idea of what to do, but I don’t want to break anything. I was trying to find the lua scripting forum for this but I couldn’t find it, so I apologize if I posted in the wrong section.

Bump? :zoid: