Addon not uploading correctly?

Sorry but I’ve been getting some errors recently. Every time I attempt to upload a addon to the workshop, it goes through, and appears and everything, however after 20 minutes (or even none) it just breaks and whenever you try to go to the Addons list, it isn’t there. It won’t download either. And of course, you can’t deploy the addon in game. It would be great if someone could help me and tell what the problem is and how to fix it :smiley:

Bump?

What is the addon?

Its a Music Core addon, but I also made a SWEP that had the same problem.

I have a slight feeling that it might be something with the publishing… I’m not sure…

Just FYI, I want to put out there that anyone who fixes this for me will get credit in the addon and\or I’ll do something for them in thanks :3

Can you be like more descriptive? What errors? What doesn’t work? What you updating? What are you using to update it? What breaks?

OK, so what would happen is I would upload an addon to the workshop (it looks completely normal, no problems, very simple). The addon has been upload two different ways, first through the original GMad & GPublisher, and then a 3rd Party publisher (which seemed fine).

Next, once its on the workshop and been subscribed to, it will install and then play for the first time you open Gmod, but once you restart, its not there. What it will do is you see the popup for the workshop download in Gmod when you start, but it doesn’t actually download it.

When I try looking at the addons list, its not there, and when I go to “My Addon’s” list, It’ll say I havn’t installed it. When I do try installing it via in-game like that, It won’t do anything.

I don’t know 100% what to do in order to find error codes, sadly.

If you need more info, please ask :3

That sounds like one of those Steam problems where you can’t subscribe to anything in game, but you can in the workshop, but the addon is still not downloaded, in which case you should contact Steam support.

Ok, thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I’ll see what I can get.