Addon Sound Problem

As you may know from my previous posts, I have been working on a swep, and I wanted it to create a timer, that starts when the swep is deployed, and stops on holster. I got that, and am pleased with it, I just have one problem. The sounds that play are kind of quiet, and not as loud as the original sound file opened in a media player. I also noticed, that sometimes, the sounds are played in the distance, at an unknown location? I want to make these sounds louder, and always play at the current holder of the weapon, rather then scattered around the map. I would like to state that these are idle sounds. Here is my timer code, so howcome the sounds are so far and quiet? (Even when played at the player, are they quiet)

function SWEP:Deploy()
 if CLIENT then return end
timer.Create( "test" .. self.Owner:EntIndex(), 4, 0, function() if ( IsValid( self ) ) then self.Owner:EmitSound( table.Random(tab) ) end end )
self.Owner:EmitSound"vo/items/space_sapper/space02.wav"
self.Weapon:SendWeaponAnim( ACT_VM_IDLE )
end

Thanks to anyone who comments, I really appreciate the help :smile:

try manually boosting the volume with audacity or something?

Sorry to get back to you so late, I would do that, but what I don’t understand is that when you set the sound to be a deploy sound, it is loud and clear, but the idle sounds are like someone is watching you, somewhere, it sounds like they are coming from no-where

Your code looks fine. Are you sure that it’s not the sound files them self?

No, because when I set them to the deploy sound, on equip he cheerfully yells “HELLO!”
But when I put that in the idle sound, they go full echo mode.