Addons are not loading in my HL2RP Server!

Hello! I am a developer of a CW:HL2RP Server.
I have an issue where in my server logs it shows this error

}

Calling GetCollectionDetails

Response missing:

{

This error is causing my addons to not load on the server and I have installed all the files (To my knowledge) correctly.
So, If any of you smart people reading this post have any idea of what a POSSIBLE solution to the problem could be, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post any possible solutions in this thread!

~Thank you, Clunky.

EDIT: Collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=666160303

Make sure your collection is public.

[editline]26th July 2016[/editline]

Otherwise post full console log.

Auto detecting CPU

Using default binary: ./srcds_linux

WARNING: Failed to locate steam binary.

WARNING: Could not locate steam binary:, ignoring.

FIND [/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/cssds/cstrike/*.vpk]

ADDING [/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/cssds/cstrike/cstrike_pak_000.vpk]

Adding Path: [/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/cssds/cstrike]

Couldn't load shader dll: game_shader_generic_garrysmod_srv.soConVarRef mat_dxlevel doesn't point to an existing ConVar

Game_srv.so loaded for "Garry's Mod"

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 4000

Initializing Steam libraries for Workshop..

[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.

Fetching Workshop Addons..

Connection to Steam servers successful.

Public IP is ---.---.---.---.

Assigned anonymous gameserver Steam ID [A-1:3948112901(7165)].

Response missing:

{

}

VAC secure mode is activated.

Response missing:

{

}

Response missing:

{

}

Response missing:

{

}

Response missing:

{

}

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/bodygrouptool'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/coastaloutlands'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combineapc'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combineadmin'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combinecremator1'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combinecremator2'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combinenightelite'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combineobsolete'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combineoverlay'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/combinesniper'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/completetnb1'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/completetnb2'

Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/ogp/OGP_User_Files/26/garrysmod/addons/completetnb3'

Seems that you do not have connection to Steam servers or something. Currently the Steam Community website is down for me.

Maybe, but it has been like this for around 3 days. Any possible solutions you could think of?

No, Steam servers are returning empty responses for you. Maybe your API key is invalid/banned or whatever.

[editline]26th July 2016[/editline]

Maybe your collection is private or friends only.

Huh, its not friends only or private. But should I use my public IP for the API Key? (as in converting my IP to the key)

idk if bumps are allowed but I would love to get this issue resolved.

Can you at least post a link to the collection or something?

Have you tried another collection?

Your a smart pickle. The collection was the issue.
THANK YOU!
/thread