Addons doesn't work lately.

Hello guys, until now everything worked perfectly for me.
But a few days ago, my gmod crashed, and when i started it, most of my addons just dissapeared for some reason.
Now i cant use most of them, and i dont really know why…
I tried reinstalling gmod, and re subcribing, and still doesn’t work.
Anyone has another suggestion?

The same thing just happened to me.
I started gmod and 5 pages of addons where gone, but every addon i had shows up as subcribed in the workshop and the files are all there.

Edit:
My workshop page says that i still have the addons subcribed but the addons page in gmod says i dont have them

Exactly…
I wonder if its Gmod or Steam…

Im sure its Steam because Gmod cant just magically chage itself without an update. Re-subcribing seems to work and the workshop shows the addons as subcribed so you can make a collection and re-sub all.

Is there a way of adding all of my addons as a collection?

yes, when you create a collection you can choose the all addons you have subcribed.
after finishing press the subcrible all button and all addons are back. i just did it and it worked, but it took a few minutes.

Edit: After restarting Gmod the addons disappeared agin and i had to re-sub them. Steam seems to be drunk today…

should i unsubscribe first?

no. unsubscibe is too much work and not needed. just pressing “Subscribe all” works. if you have many addons it takes a few minutes

Lucky for you…
My gmod just crashes when i subscribe to all…

does it completly crash or just freeze? do you have many addons?

crashes…
I have about 80 addons, but it only needs to download like 30…
And when it gets to the end, it just crashes…
Got dammit with steam!

sadly i dont have an idea what to do now…
maybe you have a slower Pc than mine and gmod crashes because your processor or whatever is overwhelmed.

nah, nothing to do with it…
either steam or gmod.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1377718