(Adjutant) Halo 4 - Promethean Models Request

Hi there, I would like some help to port the Promethean Crawlers, Watchers and Knights (with bodygroups and skins (blue and orange)) from Halo 4 by using a program Adjutant. The only problem that I don’t have is 3D Studio Max, and is too expensive to buy. Though, I do have Blender, but I sometimes have problems with Source Tools when exporting/importing it. So if any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Why not just sign up for a student copy? You can get a few years of use out of it, and it’s completely free.

Okay, I’ll look into it. Thanks.

Or get Blender, which is free.

http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/book_error.png

He said Blender doesn’t work for him. Although I’m curious as to why. Is it not exporting properly?

They already have Blender, dude. They also stated that the Source tools don’t always work for them when importing or exporting. Considering that the student copy of 3DS Max is free and easily obtainable from Autodesk’s website, I don’t see what you’re trying to get at by telling them to get another program that they already have. Besides, if I remember correctly, that script that can be generated by Adjutant is meant to be used with 3DS Max, so it would be more beneficial to them to use the program intended for that script.